PDA

View Full Version : Old 8mm film (now on youtube) of Consulier GTP

Johnny
09-02-2014, 11:52 PM
This is footage of my car way back in the early 90's.
24 minutes of a day long test drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1XSLjPGBlk

Johnny
09-03-2014, 08:23 AM
A big thanks to Rottie for supplying this footage!@!!!!

2.216VTurbo
09-03-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm all for spirited street driving I hit 120 regularly *where it's safe*. Cool vid but these chuckleheads:confused: Lock it up in a parking lot(got good car control do ya Ace?) Wrong side of the road, 100 in a residential where a mini van full of kids could pull out any second:mad: Sorry Johnny, I can't enjoy the coolness of your car being flogged in a vintage video with a D-Bag piloting it:amen:

Johnny
09-03-2014, 11:17 AM
I was told they did terrible things with Barbie, but I wanted to see it and share it anyway.

2.216VTurbo
09-03-2014, 11:35 AM
I was told they did terrible things with Barbie, but I wanted to see it and share it anyway.

Sorry again Johnny but every one of us here would love to do terrible things to Barbie;) That's why you have to protect her from us:evil:

raccoon
09-03-2014, 11:44 AM
14:30 woody caravan.

GTP#44
09-03-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm all for spirited street driving I hit 120 regularly *where it's safe*. Cool vid but these chuckleheads:confused: Lock it up in a parking lot(got good car control do ya Ace?) Wrong side of the road, 100 in a residential where a mini van full of kids could pull out any second:mad: Sorry Johnny, I can't enjoy the coolness of your car being flogged in a vintage video with a D-Bag piloting it:amen:

Chucklehead is kind of nice.
If those guys came down my road like that I would have a huge problem with it.
Law breaking video is nothing new , I did cringe a few times....some unsafe driving for sure.
I also said out loud Johnny would freak out if he saw how you were treating his car.
I did see some cool video of old downtown West Palm Beach in there.
I see an engine hatch in the start of the video....your is on the way.

Reaper1
09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Man, if you're gonna cross the double yellow to go around a corner, at least take a good line! Geeze! CRAP driving!

There are 2 G-bodies at the beginning of the video:
1:45 there is a white/gray Daytona (ES or Shelby) on the left
1:48 there is a 1st gen G-body on the left (Laser probably)

Well, Johnny...at least you know it'll peg the speedo! LMAO! :thumb:

GLHNSLHT2
09-03-2014, 08:25 PM
wow, crappy driving all around.