PDA

View Full Version : 1985ShlbyChrger..... HAVE received my trans mount. Thanks!

Aries_Turbo
09-22-2006, 06:28 PM
the title says it all. he recieved the money order and sent me a PM on 8-31-06

"yea I got it. I am at school right now, but I am coming home this weekend to get some stuff ready to ship out. It will be out to you next week.

Nate"

I havent recieved it yet. Not a bad seller yet but a slow seller. If anyone knows him, give him a little nudge for me. my V6 k car is at another persons house and his wife is complaining and I cant do anything about it.

Brian

85shelbycharger
09-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Something must have come up Brian, Nate is a standup guy and is always good for his word.

Aries_Turbo
09-22-2006, 08:34 PM
i dont worry that i wont get it. I know him personally, i was at his house and tore apart a daytona in his yard, i did burnouts with him in his shelbyZ lol. im just giving him a nudge that its taking an awful long time. i believe that he is in school and is home some weekends but worst case, he could get a local friend or family member to send it out. im not mad at him. Im just trying to get a part after almost a month of waiting.

Brian

1985ShlbyChrger
09-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Yes, I haven't had my internet working here at school, and I just got home this weekend. My mom is sending it out for me today. I am emailing her your address today. Sorry about the long wait Brian.

Nate

Aries_Turbo
09-25-2006, 06:22 PM
No problem Nate! Thanks for the help. Hope she sends the right one ;) hehe

Brian

Aries_Turbo
09-29-2006, 05:04 PM
got it last night when I got home from lebanon valley dragway. Thanks Nate! or Nates mom.... whoever lol :)

Brian

1985ShlbyChrger
10-02-2006, 02:15 AM
She sent the right one then? lol :thumb:

Sorry about the slow service. I don't get home every weekend and my mom doesn't have any idea which car parts are which. Hope the mount works out great for you, I know it worked superbly for the A523 swap in my K car. :amen:

Nate

Aries_Turbo
10-02-2006, 10:49 PM
i think its the right one.. it looks bead blasted, has no insert in it (i have a good one) and is different than the auto mount. I havent tried it yet but i will be doing so in the next few weeks. tell your mom thanks! :)

Brian

turbojerk
10-03-2006, 12:27 AM
No charge on the bead blasting.....:thumb:

T