PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Consulier

robinlarry
08-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Having missed out on the last two cars for sale (here on the forum and on Ebay), I am back in the market for a consulier. I prefer a running coupe project or finished car. Plan is street/track use. Cosmetics are less important than completeness/originality He## - I'd take just about anything for a decent price. Located near Dayton. Feel free to email me @ robinlarry(AT)AoL(DOT)com.

GTP#44
08-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Having missed out on the last two cars for sale (here on the forum and on Ebay), I am back in the market for a consulier. I prefer a running coupe project or finished car. Plan is street/track use. Cosmetics are less important than completeness/originality He## - I'd take just about anything for a decent price. Located near Dayton. Feel free to email me @ robinlarry(AT)AoL(DOT)com.

I talked to Dan about a week ago, he is a former Mosler employee and he said he has not sold his yet.
Have you seen that one or been in contact with him.
It is a red one that was on Ebay He still has so I guess it didnt sell there.
If you want his info I can email it to you.

robinlarry
08-25-2014, 09:33 PM
I talked to Dan about a week ago, he is a former Mosler employee and he said he has not sold his yet.
Have you seen that one or been in contact with him.
It is a red one that was on Ebay He still has so I guess it didnt sell there.
If you want his info I can email it to you.

Is that the one that had an opening bid of $25,000? And a $40k BIN?

168glhs1986
08-25-2014, 10:01 PM
You looking for the ultimate GTP or just a stocker?

GLHNSLHT2
08-25-2014, 10:34 PM
are you selling Mike?

168glhs1986
08-25-2014, 11:01 PM
^ its crossed my mind. Caught the e30 m3 bug and have 3 and looking or more.

Would have to a great offer thou.

robinlarry
08-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Occasional track use. Occasional street use. I wouldn't mind one that needed some work. I might not be able to afford the premium for a finished show car please let me know what you have and you're asking.
robinlarry(At)aol(dot)com

Johnny
08-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Dan's car and Mike's car are the only ones I know are for sale and they are on the upper side on price and quality.

Johnny

robinlarry
09-01-2014, 02:06 PM
George's car and Mike's car are the only ones I know are for sale and they are on the upper side on price and quality.

Johnny

Both sound like great cars...a bit over my budget though I'm considering. Still open to suggestions.