PDA

View Full Version : Turbopalooza Overniters

BIGBRUDDA
09-22-2006, 09:49 AM
How many of ya's are thinkin of stayin over in Cincy?
The event is scheduled for NOV 4-5.:welcome: With racing at Edgewater park sat Nov 4.:bolt: Ken Adler has once again graciously volunteered his palacial mansion as PARTY CENTRAL. :grouphug: There is a new Country inn hotel about 5mi from his house .Which would make a "drunk driver shuttle " easy. Lemme know and we'll block some rooms.:amen:

PM me when you're definite

Dave
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm thinking of staying over night. But I don't think Ken likes me too well. :(

Which car are you bringing?

By the way, what time does everything start, Saturday?

GLHSKEN
09-22-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm thinking of staying over night. But I don't think Ken likes me too well. :(

Which car are you bringing?

By the way, what time does everything start, Saturday?

LOL... i have nothing against you... why the post?? I simply call anyone out who posts a shoddy or mis-informed post. Tthat's how we all learn.

turbovanmanČ
09-22-2006, 06:34 PM
LOL... i have nothing against you... why the post?? I simply call anyone out who posts a shoddy or mis-informed post. Tthat's how we all learn.

Dave, trust me, he doesn't hate you. Man, the gears he gave me and still does, you'd be crying, lol! If he didn't, I'd be spewing tons of mis info,-OK, no comments, hahhaaha!

Directconnection
09-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I simply call anyone out who posts a shoddy or mis-informed post. Tthat's how we all learn.

Yeah...watch this: To run 12's, all you need is an ND computer, PT lifters and conical valve springs along with a Ford probe cooler. That's what the Pope says anyways.

GLHSKEN
09-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Steve... you are full ov it!!! Just an MP computer with an "L" Body!!! ;)

BadAssPerformance
09-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Steve... you are full ov it!!! Just an MP computer with an "L" Body!!! ;)

or P body :D

Directconnection
09-22-2006, 08:46 PM
not in my my p-body!

MP computer and +20s... don't forget the map cutout and 3" exhaust.... man, you exaggerate too much :)

Dave
09-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Aw, that's sweet to hear, Ken. Mind if I shack it up at your place? :)

Mike_Shepard
09-23-2006, 06:53 AM
im thinking about staying over night. Last years trip was fun but I dont remember driving home, I had worrked 13 hours then drove to and from on 2 hours sleep, I literally had to stop and take a knapp

BadAssPerformance
09-23-2006, 10:50 AM
not in my my p-body!

MP computer and +20s... don't forget the map cutout and 3" exhaust.... man, you exaggerate too much :)

LOL, the SLICKS and mad driving SKILLZ make more of a difference than that junk ;)

GLHSKEN
09-23-2006, 11:05 AM
My house is usually a "ZOO" of people... Nothing sweet about it. It's what we do in Cincinnati.

Steve... small details ;) (btw, you forgot OPEN downpipe)

Directconnection
09-23-2006, 03:09 PM
My house is usually a "ZOO" of people... Nothing sweet about it. It's what we do in Cincinnati.

Steve... small details ;) (btw, you forgot OPEN downpipe)

Also forgot that you cheated.... no back seat, right? That's what the guys used to ride you about...cheater!:)

BadAssPerformance
09-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Also forgot that you cheated.... no back seat, right? That's what the guys used to ride you about...cheater!:)

...my shadow has a full interior and full exhaust ;)

Directconnection
09-23-2006, 08:28 PM
...my shadow has a full interior and full exhaust ;)

Yeah, well.... my Shadow has full interior, yet weighs only 1,900 lbs. Makes 0- hp at the wheels, though. Actually...has no wheels.

BadAssPerformance
09-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, well.... my Shadow has full interior, yet weighs only 1,900 lbs. Makes 0- hp at the wheels, though. Actually...has no wheels.

LOL, sounds like ya gotta fix that!

GLHSKEN
09-24-2006, 09:55 AM

ALWAYS ran the back seat!!! No I gave the 2.5L guys the name cheater. They look to throw it back on me all the time...

Directconnection
09-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Either way.... you cheated! hehe

Actually have 2 Shadows side by side in the garage stripped down to nothing (both VNT cars) What is wrong with me... I strip 'em down but then lose the willpower to finish them. This is what sux about being way out in maine with no TD buddies to hang out with in the garage.

3Bar_Mopar
09-24-2006, 11:09 PM
I actually believe I'll be there this time....which is a first since like, 3 years ago when I went last time.:lol: I never even got to see Ken's new place....is the driveway less hilly? Gotta know if I need to recalibrate my e-brake....darn old cars...:D

Oh....I may be bringing my better half with me.

BIGBRUDDA
09-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Actually, Ken's drive is........circular.:nod: YEAH!!! bring a big wheel or trike. We could have "short track" races in his drive!!:evil: :clap2: :cheer2:

R/T
09-26-2006, 08:19 PM
And we all remember who the Adult Big Wheel Drift Daddy was from the SDAC 15 hotel parking lot.... :p

Dave
09-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey Ken, looks like I wont be able to make it down there unless I replace my torque converter in time. Man it's toast. :thumb: