PDA

View Full Version : New BoostButton Store

ShelGame
07-09-2014, 05:38 PM
You may have noticed in the past couple of weeks that BoostButton.com went down. The server I was on updated their software. And, since my site was kind of old, it stopped working.

So, I moved to a new server and setup a brand new store. Sorry for any inconvenience. The new store is now open at www.boostbutton.com. Please let me know what you think. It also should be mobile-friendly. Let me know if you find any problems.

Due to demand, I added back the custom cals as an option on the flashable ECU's and I'll be adding them back to the store in general probably at the end of August.

tryingbe
07-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Looks very professional and easy to navigate. Great job!

SactoShadow
07-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Having a little trouble with the phone. Looks like it is set up so some of the menus expand when moused over. Menus were opening and closing as I was trying to move the window up and a down.
Looks great though!

ShelGame
07-10-2014, 07:08 AM
Having a little trouble with the phone. Looks like it is set up so some of the menus expand when moused over. Menus were opening and closing as I was trying to move the window up and a down.
Looks great though!
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I'll see if there's a setting for it. Thanks.

ATaylorRacing
07-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Hey Rob...got anything for the old carb cars...84 Horizon?
Still thinking of cam, header, and your 95 SOHC set up for the 95 Neon I race.

ShelGame
07-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey Rob...got anything for the old carb cars...84 Horizon?
Still thinking of cam, header, and your 95 SOHC set up for the 95 Neon I race.
No, I don't. I had a guy ask me to look into copying a carb MP spark computer. But, all the chips in those are seriously ancient and not reprogrammable. Better to just replace it...

1986GLH
07-10-2014, 09:44 PM
Hi Rob, do you have any base cals for a SRT 2.4 swap run off of a SMEC?

ShelGame
07-10-2014, 10:43 PM
Hi Rob, do you have any base cals for a SRT 2.4 swap run off of a SMEC?

I don't have one publicly posted. I do have a few that I've done. There are also several posted on here.