flight704
06-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Date: 15th June 2014
Username: flight704
Full Name: duane barker
City, State, Zip:mansfield oh 44902

Contact: flight704@yahoo.com / 419 295 9564 is my cell or message me here
Price: everything is negotiable and will be cheap

Description: gutting interior full roll cage and rwd conversion just about anything and everything is available
A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

Will post up general pics soon if you want deatailed close up pics of anything just let me know
The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

moparzrule
06-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Can we get more details and pics of the setup?

What engine/specs/mods? What rear end, tranny, clutch etc?

88C/S
06-17-2014, 07:17 AM
What color is the interior.

lsm71
06-17-2014, 12:51 PM
I need the sliding auto shifter trim.

tommyturbo
06-17-2014, 05:48 PM
If it has almond leather I am very interested in seats and door panels and leather wheel. Provided the leather is in decent shape.

keving216
06-19-2014, 01:17 PM
PM Sent

glht_omni
06-19-2014, 06:32 PM
need a black hood in nice shape, no rust, clear coat isn't a issue. Also need some nice charcoal interior, all seats and steering column, maybe some trim. How's the window scrubbers?

flight704
06-21-2014, 07:51 PM
please forgive me I forgot to put this in original post

I drive truck for a living so I am usually only home on weekends the best way to contact is by my cell 2 nd best via flight704@yahoo.com that email is linked to my I phone and i will see message with in minutes. It might take an hour or 2 to reply when im not driving but i Will get it quickly. if u message me here it will probably take a week for me to answer I'm not ignoring you. I am just not here. truly sorry for any inconveniences this causes

Duke :-)

flight704
06-21-2014, 09:37 PM
88cs interior is charcoal gray

ism71 its yours if u want it make me an offer and get me a zip to ship it to

tommy cloth interior sorry

jp boosting hood is staying sorry

keving216 answered your pm

flight704
06-21-2014, 10:46 PM
sorry again let me clarify whats going on , i do not want to pitch anything somebody else might need to help fix their car i plan on starting a build thread to give specifics of project there

here is the list of what i know i am keeping

engine complete and harness
all exterior body panels and trim pieces
front seatbelts
headlight switch

here is the list of what i know i am NOT keeping and has to go

all interior plastic trim pieces door panels arm rests

dash complete
gauge cluster = gauges all worked EXCEPT ODOMETER
speedo registered speed but it never clocked any miles do not know why . never tried to figure it out

heater core heater worked core did not leak ac did NOT never tried to figure it out

auto tranny shifter assembly cables linkages axles worked fine. i drove it to work 150 miles a day for a couple weeks before head gasket popped no slipping clunking or anything else

power steering pump w pulley / mounting bracket / all pressure and return lines rack and pinion complete tie rod to tie rod steering was fine when i drove it

complete rear axle disc brake to disc brake / calipers / struts / trail arms / panhard bar
I had to clean up a bit and lubricate emergency brake fittings to get them un stuck car had been sitting when i bought it

rear seats and seatbelts not great at all NOT worthy of a show car or restoration but if yours are ripped torn or stained these might be an improvement

thats the short list if it is not specifically listed in the keep column and u are in need ASK i have probably over looked alot of stuff

took pics with my i phone tonight they have the paper with todays date my name and screen name in them have not figured out how to upload them to this site yet if you email me at flight704@yahoo.com i can reply with pics from my cell best i can offer so far i apologize

anyways thx for enduring my incompetence and i hope to be able to help some of you save a turbo dodge

i look forward to hearing from you

duke :-)

lsm71
06-29-2014, 03:59 PM
I need the sliding auto shifter trim.

My ship to zip is 46321. As for price I really have no idea so I'll have to do some research and get back to you. Thx

flight704
06-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Ism ok do u just want the whole center console for 10 bucks plus shipping ???? incase u need any of the trim pieces around the shifter slide ?? ill get you a quote by this weekend both ways thx duke :-)