View Full Version : Consulier post card ad

Johnny
06-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Found this on eBay and had to buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Showing front side and back side.

2.216VTurbo
06-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Don't make it sound like such a stretch for you Johnny, that thing coulda been $100. you'd buy it if it was the only one you've found. Admit it:lol:

wheming
06-09-2014, 11:44 PM
That's funny...
I saw that ad too and wondered how long it would be before Johnny bought it!
But I get it.

85boostbox
06-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Anyone else notice how the raffle engine Wagon took a back seat ride lol. Just sayinnnnnnnn

cordes
06-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Anyone else notice how the raffle engine Wagon took a back seat ride lol. Just sayinnnnnnnn

Hey now. That is not to be mentioned! Some of us are waiting for him to lose interest in the project and sell. :p

85boostbox
06-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Hey now. That is not to be mentioned! Some of us are waiting for him to lose interest in the project and sell. :p

Sorry sneaky you are...

Johnny
06-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Wagon runs, I drove it. Just needs sorted out....might be the computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us are waiting for him to lose interest in the project and sell.
Not a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

All the time and money that went into it....I'd never be offered anything close to what is in it.

cordes
06-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Wagon runs, I drove it. Just needs sorted out....might be the computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

All the time and money that went into it....I'd never be offered anything close to what is in it.

I'm glad to hear that Johnny. I too would rather sit on a project than sell it for what the TM community would be willing to pay.

ForzaV12
06-14-2014, 09:09 PM
I'll buy it...

waiting for my tax return
if I only had the money
would you take three rusty, non running Daytona's in trade
if you still have it in six months I might buy it
I need to go back to school, but after I graduate in six years I might be interested
its on the wrong coast-could you drive it to New England and drop the price in half

cordes
06-15-2014, 12:38 AM
I'll buy it...

if I only had the money
I need to go back to school, but after I graduate in six years I might be interested
its on the wrong coast-could you drive it to New England and drop the price in half

I'll trade you a festiva and three pitbulls for it.

Johnny
06-15-2014, 12:49 AM
You have three pits and that huge dog?

cordes
06-15-2014, 12:54 AM
You have three pits and that huge dog?

No, that's an old joke. That's what I say in regard to the excuses that Forza posted. Any time someone in the tire shop would start talking that way I would say oh yeah, I'll trade you three pit bulls and a Festiva for it. I almost got canned one day when I threw on my Australian accent and called up another of our stores and harassed the manager when I wanted to talk to one of our old crew. It quickly spiraled out of control and ended with me calling him a bloody liar and stating that if the guy I wanted to talk to still wanted to do the deal for the Festiva and three pitbulls to call me. I guess the manager happened to pick up on the one phone in the shop that didn't have caller ID so he didn't know I was calling from another warehouse.

168glhs1986
06-15-2014, 07:37 AM
I'll buy it...

if I only had the money

Good stuff.

Take your pick but my personal fav is if you still have it in 6 months I might buy it.

I personally decided to buy the Consulier in 2 minutes.

Decided to t3 the car in 4 minutes.

And hopefully the pay off is with one lap 2 min lap around the race track.

Now or never people. There are no guarantees in life

Johnny
06-15-2014, 10:45 AM
I personally decided to buy the Consulier in 2 minutes.

me too! Before I even talked to the better half.

ForzaV12
06-15-2014, 11:06 AM
me too! Before I even talked to the better half.

I never talk to her about my car purchases-we have an agreement. I can have as many cars as I want-but only one woman. Maybe that's how I've ended up with over 30 cars at the moment. Shhhhh... just picked up another 69 Corvette with an L88!

- - - Updated - - -

Good stuff.

Now or never people. There are no guarantees in life

Very true!

Johnny
06-15-2014, 12:21 PM
I can have as many cars as I want-but only one woman.

Me too!

2.216VTurbo
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Not saying this works for everyone but if you lose the woman, you buy whatever you want whenever you want:lol:

Johnny
06-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Not saying this works for everyone but if you lose the woman, you buy whatever you want whenever you want:lol:

I don't now? You just need the "right" woman!

GTP#44
06-16-2014, 07:12 PM
I don't now? You just need the "right" woman!
I bought my Consulier from my honey does that count as the right woman..?

Johnny
06-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Sure does!!!

Rrider
06-17-2014, 02:43 PM
I thought this was #11 or maybe #08, but the windows/reflectors are not right for either of those. I bet its one that is missing from the list.

GTP#44
06-17-2014, 06:48 PM
To me it looks like a Consulier in the background if I was at the track I would try to get one in the background.
Looks cool if it is.
Consulier photobomb....?

168glhs1986
06-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Good attention to detail Eric.