PDA

View Full Version : Diablosport Trinity tuner

iTurbo
06-01-2014, 05:10 PM
So I just found out there is finally a tuner available for the Caliber SRT-4 from Diablosport. Actually they make two different models!

InTune: https://www.diablosport.com/products/intune.html
Trinity: http://www.diablosport.com/products/trinity.html

I never thought anything would be available for the CSRT-4, so it's nice to know there are other options out there. I'm looking into the Trinity tuner versus the RealTune MS1K tune. I know people are happy with the MS1K setup, but the tuner/logging functions are pretty appealing.

Right now I only have the Mopar Stage I ECU (MS1) but I have a few mods waiting in a big plastic tub for it including Needswings downpipe/intake/BOV, ND Electronics TCS system etc... I'm not really sure if the Diablosport Trinity tuner will really do anything for me though as far as power output. So far it looks like the RealTune MS1K might be better for me because I do like the revamped drive-by-wire routines which might not be a a feature available on the Trinity.

iTurbo
06-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Is this something that FWDP could tune on a dyno?

Here I live at near 5000 ft and FWDP is near sea level. Not even sure if that is a problem but 91 octane is as good as it gets here for pump gas.

glhs727
06-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Is this something that FWDP could tune on a dyno?

Here I live at near 5000 ft and FWDP is near sea level. Not even sure if that is a problem but 91 octane is as good as it gets here for pump gas.

Yes, we can!

iTurbo
06-04-2014, 11:47 PM
^ Nice.

Cindy, would you have any idea if this would jive with the NDPerformance TCS system? I have not installed it yet, but I would love to have the benefits of the TCS plus a real tuner. I have heard of people having issues using RT's MS1K tune with the ND TCS. Looking for the best of both worlds of course. Well of course I will probably try anyway! Gotta say I am pretty darn happy with the car with nothing more than Mopar S1 computer.