PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-24 T-Shirts - XLT?

Turbo SOB
05-15-2014, 12:30 PM
I know this might sound dumb, but recently my company ordered "team-building" t-shirts. They asked for sizes, and I half-heartedly asked for an XLT, being of above average height. I was floored when I ACTUALLY GOT ONE.

It seems that XLT is becoming more popular among shirt manufacturers. So, I have to ask, can this be requested or at least checked into? I know there's at least one other person here who would want one.....

Thanks,
Jeff

Turbodave
05-15-2014, 12:41 PM
Nobody has ever asked before but we can look into it. I don't think we would order a box of them like the other sizes, but if we knew beforehand how many and our supplier can get them I don't see why not. So Jeff and Cordes, who else?

cordes
05-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Nobody has ever asked before but we can look into it. I don't think we would order a box of them like the other sizes, but if we knew beforehand how many and our supplier can get them I don't see why not. So Jeff and Cordes, who else?

There are a ton of us that would probably want them. Warren and Ken along with Bucar and Frank I would think just as a start.

moparman76_69
05-16-2014, 07:31 AM
I'd be interested. I normally have to go up a size to make sure it covers my gut, which makes the sleeves too long in some cases.

Turbo SOB
05-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Awesome! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Turbo SOB
05-23-2014, 02:10 PM
I'm going to register and put an XL on order. If the XLT thing pans out, would it be reasonable to request that the order be changed?

Thanks again,
Jeff

Turbodave
05-25-2014, 01:30 PM
Yeah, that should be fine Jeff, only issue would be if the shirt shop charges more for them but we'll get it figured out.

Turbo SOB
05-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Great. If it does end up costing a few bucks more I'll pay the difference by cash, in person at SDAC.

Turbodave
06-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Our shirt supplier is able to get these for us and we're updating the order. We'll get a dozen unless there are commitments for more.

For those that are preregistered and want their XL shirt to be an XLT please let me know so we can pack the goody bag properly. I've got you on the list already Jeff.

Turbo SOB
06-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Awesome!!!!
:banana-mario:

cordes
06-03-2014, 11:51 PM
I didn't see the XLT option on the store, but I just ordered up an XL and would like an XLT. Thanks!

Turbodave
06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
I didn't see the XLT option on the store, but I just ordered up an XL and would like an XLT. Thanks!

No problem, just found out yesterday that we can do them for sure and the store has been up for a while now, not sure if the change will make it to the store this year. But if you order XL and reply here or send a PM we'll update the spreadsheet that tracks who gets what.