PDA

View Full Version : How many are really left...?

GTP#44
05-13-2014, 05:59 PM
My question is how many Consuliers are really left either on the road or getting ready to get on the road.
My understanding is 82 total built....( Johnny thinks 83 ).either way how many left..?
30 maybe..?

168glhs1986
05-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Let's start the count....I have 1 :)

If there were 82 ish built I would say most have survived. They don't rust away like other cars.....

How many did Warren include in the sale of Mosler? 20 ish?

That would leave 62 ish cars that he didn't buy back....I would imagine there are 90% of those cars still out there. 10% probably due to crashing but these cars don't rust like others. And they are collectible so many are probably out there in terrible non running condition but still out there. We just need to find them and buy them.

We need a bought when new owner list so we can contact these owners and see where these cars are.

My money is on Johnny to find all of them still alive in the USA. He is turning out to be quite the Consulier guru.

Rrider
05-13-2014, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't doubt it the way he finds minis.

GTP#44
05-14-2014, 08:20 AM
Let's start the count....I have 1 :)

If there were 82 ish built I would say most have survived. They don't rust away like other cars.....

How many did Warren include in the sale of Mosler? 20 ish?

That would leave 62 ish cars that he didn't buy back....I would imagine there are 90% of those cars still out there. 10% probably due to crashing but these cars don't rust like others. And they are collectible so many are probably out there in terrible non running condition but still out there. We just need to find them and buy them.

We need a bought when new owner list so we can contact these owners and see where these cars are.

My money is on Johnny to find all of them still alive in the USA. He is turning out to be quite the Consulier guru.

So 82.
Lots were race cars and some didnt make it I am sure
Some frames were sent to the dump do they count...?
I thought before the sale there were about 10/15 out there....at best.
I still think the number is around 30.
Lets keep them running.
Some guy told me he would give me 10,000 for mine...lots of laughter afterwards.

168glhs1986
05-14-2014, 08:48 AM
Not even $10,000 of the finest queens pounds would get that deal done. We are part of a very exclusive club indeed. Who shall be the president of our club for 2015? My vote is for Johnny. Let's call it Consulier Car Club of America. All in favor ?

Johnny
05-14-2014, 12:12 PM
You know I have been trying to get all the Consulier GTP's listed here.....

http://www.consuliergtp.com/gallery.html

But not doing so well.
Cant seem to get much interest.

ForzaV12
05-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Sorry, Johnny, thought you had my number-its 15. Just use that last pic I posted in my thread.

GTP#44
05-17-2014, 06:44 AM
You know I have been trying to get all the Consulier GTP's listed here.....

http://www.consuliergtp.com/gallery.html

But not doing so well.
Cant seem to get much interest.

It much worse or better guess what way you look at it.
I counted them on your site I see 14.
I know Dan, George and one more guy also named Randy that has one.
So it looks like less than 20... WOW .

Johnny
05-17-2014, 09:17 AM
I think there is more, but like that three, they don't know or don't want/care to add their cars.

MPI_duster
05-17-2014, 07:14 PM
I've found a few others around on the internet and have emailed with a few people who were owners before mosler sold out.

Johnny
05-17-2014, 08:16 PM
Well please let them know about the unofficial registry-gallery that is being made.
id like a photo or two, last two or three numbers of the vin and any info they don't mind sharing.