View Full Version : Engine: Turbo III engine for sale

16vGLHS
04-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Date: 28th April 2014
Username: 16vGLHS
Full Name: Rick D.
City, State, Zip: South Florida
Price: $2,250

Description: I have a pretty complete Turbo III engine for sale. It includes everything you see in the pics. Nothing more and nothing less. The spare (loose) crank and the spare (loose) head seen in the pics are not included. Although both of those parts are available if anyone is interested in them as well. This is a used engine pulled from a running/driving 91 Spirit R/T. I purchased this motor from Mark Christofferson.

This engine is on a skid, ready to ship. Best way to reach me is via email: rick@rdiperformance.com

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/16vglhs/Cars%20and%20Parts/DSCN0378.jpg

glhs727
04-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Date: 28th April 2014
Username: 16vGLHS
Full Name: Rick D.
City, State, Zip: South Florida
Price: $2,250

Description: I have a pretty complete Turbo III engine for sale. It includes everything you see in the pics. Nothing more and nothing less. The spare (loose) crank and the spare (loose) head seen in the pics are not included. Although both of those parts are available if anyone is interested in them as well. This is a used engine pulled from a running/driving 91 Spirit R/T. I purchased this motor from Mark Christofferson.

This engine is on a skid, ready to ship. Best way to reach me is via email: rick@rdiperformance.com

I tried to upload pics, but I don't see a way to attach a file from my machine to this ad. If anyone can tell me how, please either PM me or send me an email with the instructions. Thank you. I don't have a way of uploading a "URL".... I can only attach the pics as a file from my machine.

put the images in a photobucket account, then just add the img file in your post

16vGLHS
04-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Thanks Cindy! It worked! :)

Johnny
04-29-2014, 03:19 PM
You need to buy a Consulier and put that engine in it!

2.216VTurbo
04-29-2014, 05:50 PM
Last I talked to Rick about them, there were a couple nearby on a consignment lot that he drives by regularly. Wellington was it, or Bradenton. One of those Florida 'Ton's;)

kvnndvn
04-29-2014, 08:17 PM
This would be awesome to put in a 1991 Dodge Shadow convertible!