PDA

View Full Version : New Chapter in the works!!

22shelby
04-07-2014, 03:34 PM
hey everyone, thought i would share this on T-M aswell. with the recent move out to eastern Iowa i have been fortunate to meet some great shelby dodge guys/gals out in this area... a few of us have gotten together for an event or 2 and got to talking about "hey wouldnt it be great to have a chapter out in this area''.. with alot of the guys already long time good standing SDAC Members it would only see fit to get a River Valley chapter going out here!!

the area in question is but not limited too the central/eastern IA, west/central IL, and south eastern WI... but again we are not limited to fellow national members to join in, you never know when you may be in the quad cities area and need a fellow TM guy to help out!

Our first gathering will be on the 26th of April at "Tim Chappell's Unofficial House Of Turbo Mopars!! "

for our first meeting we ask that you rbing something to toss on the grill, and something to toss in the cooler...
this, like all sdac events, is a family orientated group, carelessness and recklessness will not be tolerated but most sdac shenanigans will pass ;) if you happen to live in the region or happen to be visiting or heck if you want to just get out of town for a few days, come on out and help us support the group who supports us!!

PM, E-mail, FB message, call or snail mail me for info...
2.2shelby@att.net

https://www.facebook.com/events/1390868951133906/?notif_t=group_mall_plan

thanks,
Jaren