PDA

View Full Version : jason(a-teamvan)crushes deucedodge sc

deuce dodge
09-02-2006, 11:48 AM
JASON WINS AT MARTIN US 131 MIDNIGHT MADNESS

Inspite of the best efforts of the "DEUCES WILD" team...jason shut deuces shelby charger down with a terrific launch......also put on the trailer was ANDREWS Shelby Charger.........and the MOTORXPLODER glh.........

This series is run like "PINKS" with a lady starter dropping her arms and at least 40 cars ran.(my best guess).

After struggling for a few weeks and fighting back hard......JASON proved he had the "stones" to play big.......

:thumb: congrats to JASON......

k-briggs couldn't race ....had to get fitted for blue dress.......for prom?????????????? :yuck:

p.s. because of a illegal burn out contest in pits....management stopped race and leaving a four way tie.....(how do we spell tie?).
11 sec. rustang

gutted camaro of ? time

jason

beater

deuce

j4278h
09-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Deuce dodge went down faster than a drunk college girl at a frat party.

US131 had a lightweight shoot out for the final event in the midnitemadness series. The people who get 1,2 are automatically in a champions race at the end of the year with some prize money.

I pulled the omni that I got from yogurtslinger and Saw wave analog out of hibernation and brought it down there. All night i was fighting horrible 60ft time but they were dang consistent at 2.5 with a 14.5-14.7 at 98-99mph. I know its bad but its the first time with this car and my street tires were crappy.

Actually there were about 60-70 cars in this lighweight shootout that had a max limit of 3200 lbs

What the hell is that, i know some tanks that weigh less than that. I had to protest, stating that 2500 or less is truely a lightweight. Since all the l bodies there were under that i knew i was safe. It really was bs on the weight because that let in all the freaking AWD cars that resemble a boat more than a lightweight rocket.

So, after some protest the turbo dodge guys lined up for some action.

-1987 shelby charger T2 (Deuce Dodge) aka EEF THE QUEEF 14.1@101 Best
-1985 Glh T2 omni (MotorExploder) aka Doug 14.1@99 Best
-1985 shelby charger T2 (iixxandrewxxii) 14.7@XXx Best
-1985 Glh T2 omni (j4278h) aka that van guy, ME 14.5@99 best
-1988 Conquest TSI (new guy we met at track) 14.1@XX best
-1972 Demon 440 (nametacko) aka Nate 13.9@XX (carb problems cut nite short)

1st round

First was Andrew lined up against a Nissan 240 coupe with some turbo engine swap and tons of freaking money thrown at it. Word on the street is that this car runs mid 12's and all the little ricers are peeing all over themselves on this car. I didn't see the race but we have video that should be up later. Evidently the guy doesn't understand the concept of shifting a manaul trans and Andrew blew past him.

TD Power 1
Asian sensation 0

EEF
I cant remember what you ran Dan but i'm sure you'll fill me in. It was some rice patty, No contest it was so bad Dan was lifting half track

TD Power 2
Asian sensation 0

Doug (motorexploder)
Unfortunately with 60-70 cars Doug wound up racing the sweet looking Conquest TSi. With some drag radials on the quest and a turbo of a merkur we knew it would be a sweet race. The TSI pulled doug out of the hole but by the 330 mark the omni was pulling on the TSI and by end of the track it was omni by a car length.

TD Power 3
Imported TD 0

Finally ME (J4278H)
Sure enough I end up against a 12 sec gutted GM f body with slicks on it. I know i'm dead in the water. But thanks to ShelbyTurbo (jon) who was paying attention to the rules, no slicks were allowed in this event. Automatic win. But mullet boy was miffed and they let him run me anyway. Hammer drops and hes off, he was pedaling it the first half not looking to embarrass me too bad and i start pulling on the top end. He finally plants his foot but there is too much ground between us and i can't catch up and loose by 1-2 cars. IN the end this guy turned out be pretty cool about the whole thing and had much respect for my POS omni. Quick change of slicks and fbody is back in it.

TD power 4
Mullet Machine 0

2nd round

Andrew
Here is where the protest gets merit. Lined up against andrew is a tank of a 2nd DSM with custom header/intake/massive turbo/ and lots of other trick stuff. runs a 12.8 normally. They line the cars up and ole boy in the DSM must have been sleeping or playing with andrew cause andrew got off the line but 10-20 ft out its all over. The DSM pulls like a train and easily takes andrew out.

TD power 4
Asian Sensation 1

Doug
Again sorry doug but can't remember what you raced but it put the hurtin on you.

TD power 4
Asian Sensation 2

Dan/Me
Out of all the freaking cars again Dan and myself line up. All this smack talk this week on how SLOW JASON is going down from Dan and its time to put up or shut up. WE get up to the tree and i'm staged and now we have some tool in a turbo'd 1st gen neon calling out Dan. I mean seriously were lined up and ready to go and the freaking anouncer or PINKS wannabe starts trying to con Dan into racing this neon instead of me. This looser was upset that Dan beat him earlier in the night and had to save face in front of his gansta friends, even trying to call dan out and have his old lady drive.

That must have rattled this old man. We line up again and Dan gets a horrible launch, so bad that K.Briggs would have beaten him with his dress over his head. Seriously dan pedal on the right makes the car go. Since our cars are dang near identical the gap never closes and i win by 3-5.

TD power 5
SLow OLD man 0

3rd round J4278H only TD left

I'm lined up against a Geo Tracker with some asian motor swap, toyota i think but not sure cause i really didn't pay attention.

We line up and I'm off, no contest even after missing 3rd i am so far ahead i just coast to an easy win.

TD power 6
Asian sensation 0

4th Round

This time i'm lined up against a Nissan Maxima that supposedly was turbo. WE line up and I'm off and the nissan is just shrinking in my rearview mirror. At half track i'm just pedaling it the rest of the way.

TD power 7
Asian sensation 0

5th round

Some ASSHAT punks with rice burners block off the return road and are doing burnouts. WHat the hell is wrong with you. Thanks to them C@ck suckers the track people shut it down. Dang it there were only 4 cars left with the omni ready to put the hurting on some more NON lightweights.

List of 4 Cars left

12 Sec Fox body mustang driven by the Tracks Bracket series leader (NOT A LIGHTWEIGHT)

13 Sec DSM

12 Sec GM F-body that i raced eariler in the night.

14 Sec DODGE OMNI GLH #666

All in all it was a fun night and hope the 4 final cars get a chance to run it out so i can get into that Champions race.

deuce dodge
09-02-2006, 05:25 PM
1. i ran a 103.7 mph

2. car before me blew fluid alll over track .two guys with mops in front of my tires .remember??????????? i slow launched

3. congrats again to SLOWJASON.........one great night racing.

deuce

ShelbyTurbo
09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Speaking of boats...

I got to line up against a 12 sec DSM the first round...
3200lbs with driver? wtf is that, this thing had a full interior, there's no way it was under the limit.

Needless to say, I was slaughtered. BOOOOO! Several slower cars made it into the seccond round, luck of the draw I guess.

At least at the end of the night, 2 DSMS couldn't drive under their own power anymore LOL!

ShelbyTurbo
09-02-2006, 10:06 PM
And yeah, that 240 driver couldn't drive his way out of a paper sack! ;)

UPSIDE-DOWN-FACE
09-03-2006, 12:27 AM
those are some nice #'s guys. soooo close to the 13's. and what a surprise dougs omni broke. its the most reliable car in the world!! {cough} {cough}.
and let me guess, andrews clutch or tranny went out right? to many burnouts man! but frickin' nice numbers!

ShelbyTurbo
09-03-2006, 01:06 AM
Doug's car didn't break there, but he did rip off another door handle. And Andrew's car needs a passenger side strut. ;)

BadAssPerformance
09-03-2006, 03:45 AM
Sounds like a good time! btw, I moved the thread to the 'events' forum :thumb:

93sundance
09-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Sweet. I should have peddled my @ss there on my bike to see that event. Dang it. Oh well. Too bad I'm an idiot and crashed my car. It would have been good competition for slow jason that night. Hey Jason, if you are ever thinking about selling that V-6 sundance let me know. My buddy is thinking about buying one to fix up.

deuce dodge
09-03-2006, 10:36 PM
hows the party vacation going K-BRIGGS........:)

note..... derk,doug , and i all cracked 100 mph barrier on same night

ShelbyTurbo
09-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I cracked 88mph....

Nothing to brag, thats still fn slow! At least my car is mostly stock, and N/A...

I'm going to have to con my brother into making a turbo manifold for the neon lol!