PDA

View Full Version : Wheels / Tires: Anyone need Autox or Track Tires?

Pat
04-03-2014, 07:52 AM
I'll be straight with everyone here...winning GRM the last two years has won me two sets of any Kuhmo tires. After the first win in '12, I ordered up a set of Kuhmo V710's at the end of last season. Winning the 2nd time, I really don't need another set (only ran them once, stored inside....they're effectively brand new), so I'm considering selling them to help fund this years project.

That being the case, I haven't chosen a size or placed the order yet. If anyone is looking for a set of race rubber, take a look at the Kuhmo V710's. Sizes and specs can be found here:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Ecsta+V710

Price will depend on what size you want/need, but I'll certainly do a better deal than you'd get buying retail and have them directly shipped to your door.

PM me if there is any interest. Thanks.

Pat

168glhs1986
04-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Limited to this brand and model?

Pat
04-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Has to be Kuhmo.

Rrider
04-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I was looking at buying some Kumho XS tires.. your PM box is full.

Is this one of those deals where its a better deal to get the most expensive tires possible since its a "2 sets free" regardless of cost?

Pat
04-04-2014, 12:43 PM
I was looking at buying some Kumho XS tires.. your PM box is full.

Is this one of those deals where its a better deal to get the most expensive tires possible since its a "2 sets free" regardless of cost?

Yeah, I'd rather get an expensive set to sell since I'm not paying...and honestly, I need to buy another autox tire for the Rampage since Kuhmo doesn't offer the size I'm looking for, so I'm laying that coin right back out.

Rrider
04-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Ah gotcha, so you really need to find a guy with a 911 that needs 335mm slicks..

What size you looking for?

Pat
04-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Ah gotcha, so you really need to find a guy with a 911 that needs 335mm slicks..

What size you looking for?

Yeah, but I thought if a fellow TM guy needed some 225 autox rubber, I could hook him/her up, let them save some bucks while still pocketing some towards what I need.

I'm looking at 245/40/15's. Hoosier offers A6's in that size. It's not a definite, but that's what I'm leaning towards.

Reaper1
04-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Pat, do you have Phil Mickler's contact info? If not, get with me. I know he'd be interested in your offer!