PDA

View Full Version : General: Need a turbo hood around Memphis TN for my 86 glht omni.

TFmech
03-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Title says it all. A branch fell off of a tree in an ice storm early this week and crushed the hood in. Let me know what you guys have. Feel free to call me at 509-679-0765.

minigts
03-07-2014, 12:51 PM
You move to the Memphis area or what? Says Brownsburg. I have 2 door turbo hoods only. :( Aren't too many of us in the area, but if I hear of anything I'll let you know for sure.

85boostbox
03-07-2014, 11:49 PM
If you look at his for sale thread it says the car is in TN. Probably why.

TFmech
03-12-2014, 05:28 PM
You move to the Memphis area or what? Says Brownsburg. I have 2 door turbo hoods only. :( Aren't too many of us in the area, but if I hear of anything I'll let you know for sure.

Yeah, was down in Memphis for years the job market for what I do for a living dried up so had to move where the money was. The car is still outside of Memphis but I am in brownsburg there worst part of it is that if it made it a couple more weeks I was going to come get it and my truck. They might beable to fix the hood but I would rather have a good one for a backup. If anyone has one around Indy that would be great too.

Thanks,
Kris