PDA

View Full Version : General: Partout: '94 TBI Acclaim, blue interior, car going to salvage shortly

86Shelby
03-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Date: 05th March 2014
Username: 86Shelby
Full Name: Ray Grosse
City, State, Zip: Lincoln Ne 68521
Contact: PM is fine, 86shelby at g mail.com, can also call/text with questions 4O2*419*3753
Price: Shoot me an offer that covers packaging and shipping.

Description:
It's a '94 Acclaim that's rusty underneath, base model-manual windows & locks, blue exterior, blue interior, 194xxx miles. Need a blue interior part? Need a random small part from the engine bay? Want some 14" hubcaps? This is the deal for you. The car will be going to the scrap yard or salvage yard within the next week at the latest; so this is a short term offer. The only restrictions I'll place on this is that the car must still roll with the parts missing and nothing that's a PITA to ship like a hood, trunk or doors. Pickup or delivery in/near Lincoln can be arranged. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

The interior is ok. No major damage or unusual wear that I'm aware of offhand and I'm willing to send pics of whatever you're interested in.

Everything is up for grabs except the following items:head/intake/exhaust manifold, radiator/fan, transmission & axles, alternator & starter, gage cluster.

Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

iTurbo
03-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Coolant overflow bottle available?

86Shelby
03-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Yes, Jeremy. Get a hold of me and we can work out the details.

86Shelby
04-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Bumpage. Car stuck around longer than expected and is leaving 4/17. Inbox cleaned out as I didn't realize my subscription had lapsed causing PMs to bounce back.