PDA

View Full Version : 84 Daytona Turbo Z for sale

clocktowersniper
01-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Well I decided to finally sell the Z. I got too many projects. This is an 84 Turbo Z car, garnet ed/silver with black interior. Interior seats have no rips and look nice. They came out of a 90 ES Daytona, interior needs a headliner as it was removed to be redone and never put back. Has the 4 spoke steering wheel. Rides on Swiss Cheese wheels, no curb rash but needs tires. Car has absolutely no floor rust at all. Runs and drives good. Has brand new battery and fuel pump. This car sat for a long time and I bought it to restore and have no time. Comes with spare parts as well. Pics can be seen here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137550
Car does not have a title, it was lost by the last owner.
Make me an offer I cant refuse!

I will trade this car for a shelby valve cover and steering wheel.

clocktowersniper
01-07-2006, 03:01 PM
I am suprised, no interes in a good running car. Well make a good offer before it goes to E Bay with a reserve. WIll trade for Shelby steering wheel and cash or T3 parts.

clocktowersniper
01-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Price for the car is $400 non negotiable. If it sells then ok, if not I am gonna store it.

Tony Hanna
01-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I bet the title is the big issue for most people. If you could get with the previous owner and have them send in for a duplicate title so that you have a clear title to go with the car, I bet plenty of people would be interested. I know I definately would be. Shoot me a PM if you think you can get a title and we'll do some dealin'.:thumb:

clocktowersniper
01-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Car is sold! Thank you.