PDA

View Full Version : Engine: L-body Motor mount brackets, wastegate, and turbo coolant feed line

strang3majik
02-02-2014, 06:42 AM
I'm in need of the engine side passenger motor mount bracket and the complete front motor mount for an l-body.

Also, I need a wastegate and turbo coolant feed line for the stock GLHS Garrett turbo. Not sure if its anything special, but I don't have anything at all for it.

Also if anyone might have a downpipe that would work with this turbo flange so I can drive it to the exhaust shop once its running, that'd be swell :thumb:

contraption22
02-02-2014, 09:12 AM
What year L body do you need the brackets for?

jaysshelby
02-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I have the stock down pipe flange. what exactly do you need for the pass side motor mount bracket?

strang3majik
02-02-2014, 01:55 PM
It's a 1985 Omni.

And I need the part the bolts to the block then connects to the mount and I also need the entire front mount assembly.

Five years and two moves causes you to misplace things :(

jaysshelby
02-02-2014, 03:46 PM
ok, I have the down pipe flange and the pass side bracket that bolts to block and pretty sure I have the bracket that the rubber mount bolts to as well. if you not in a rush I wont be able to get to the parts till next weekend.

strang3majik
02-06-2014, 05:22 AM
If I don't find one sooner I'll get one from you. The down pipe I might still take you up on.

jaysshelby
02-08-2014, 06:07 PM
ok, I have the down pipe flange and the pass side motor mount bracket that bolts to the block. PM me if interested.