PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: 89 csx/shelby daytona front end parts NEEDED

SpiritedShelbys
12-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Hi guys, I'm needing a passenger side steering knuckle, lower control arm, and axle (A555 large spline) for an '89 CSX or if memory serves an 89 Shelby Daytona would work. I had given a rear-end wrecked daytona to my local junkyard but they wound up crushing it which puts me into a bind. I'm needing the correct parts as soon as possible to get the car drivable again. Cash waiting for the right usable parts. PM me with what you have if you can help please.

SpiritedShelbys
12-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Bump.. I can't overemphasize how badly need these parts. The car is in the driveway but the city is sending letters threatening to tow the car regardless. I need to get this car back on the ground "looking" like a drivable car ASAP. The steering knuckle is completely snapped and cannot be used at all, the axle is pulled completely apart and the pressed ball joint in the lower control arm is sheared off completely leaving the wheel totally unanchored dangling by the strut. There are NO cars in my local junkyard here in CA. Please help.

cordes
12-29-2013, 04:49 PM
The axle you can get from any parts store. If you're hard up enough, I can send you the later style A arms, but shipping will be around $25. I don't have a spare knuckle.