Full Name: Ray Grosse
City, State, Zip: Lincoln Ne 68521
Selling or Wanted Price: $6000 or less

I'm out looking for a Spirit R/T for a friend. What he's looking for is:
1. preferably white, though red is still an option
2. TIII powered, no 8V conversions
3. decent shape and reliable, intended to be used as a daily driver
4. preferably rust free

It can be modded or factory stock. Post up or reply with what you know of for sale, links to pics, description and asking price is appreciated. I'll pass the info along. Thank you!

iTurbo
12-09-2013, 03:00 AM
I am really wishing I had my white '91 Spirit R/T ready to sell right now.

Picked it up in early '08 in Des Moines on eBay with my bro urging me to buy-it-now on eBay (What a very memorable trip that was!!). I have a 2.5L TIII short block ready to go for it, in addition to the #s matching engine still in the car. I was going to build the car 2.5L, perhaps a 60-trim turbo from a Mustang SVO (slight upgrade from stock). Should be super fun on the street.

It has some surface rust on the roof, but is very nice underneath the car. I have a lot of work to do on it still though. It might be ready next spring at the earliest. If your friend is willing to wait I might just make this a priority. I was approached by some high school kids about the car last week, but I would much rather sell the car to an enthusiast that will take care of it rather than roast the tires off.

86Shelby
12-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Bumpity bumpity.

Whenver you get it finished, Jeremy, Lmk and I'll see if he's still looking for one at that time.

MPI_duster
12-18-2013, 08:32 AM
PM sent.