View Full Version : Interior: '89 CSX Recaro Seat Back & Parts

spmppm
12-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Date: 05th December 2013
Username: spmppm
Full Name: Steve Menzner
City, State, Zip:Marion, Iowa, 52302
Contact: Private Message or email: stevemenzner@gmail.com or (319)377-0437
Price: $150 plus shipping for everything listed, or offers; will consider parting out - make offers
Description:

For Sale are parts of the rare Recaro seat option on the 1989 Shelby Shadow CSX:

-Excellent Keiper Recaro seat back frame with adjustable tilt - factory tag reads 96310538418 Keiper Recaro 350.78

-Surround bolster foam for the back frame in very good complete condition except for hole in lower left portion

-Shelby cloth covered foam insert for the back in very good condition except cloth is soiled but, should clean up very well

-Headrest in very good complete condition; foam very good, cloth very good except for 1" tear in lower back

-Shelby cloth covered seat cushion foam insert; cloth has welding spark burn holes but foam is mostly very good

-seat back rear cover is completebut has worn thru sections where it wraps around bolster areas *

-2 pairs of cushion bolster covers *

-pair of cushion bolster foams in fair condition *

-cushion support stringer in poor condition *

-miscellaneous other pieces *

* A few of these pieces may be usable as is but, would make great patterns to create new replacements.

I have pictures of all of the parts listed in the above post but am not allowed to post attachments ?? Please email me at: stevemenzner@gmail.com and I'll send you the pictures promptly - Thank You.

$150 for everything plus shipping or make offer; will consider parting out - make offers on the pieces you're interested in. Thank You, Steve

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

spmppm
01-03-2014, 11:53 PM
New price - $150 shipped for everything

minigts
01-04-2014, 12:32 PM
You can post pics if you scroll down to Manage Attachments when use the Go Advanced option or when you initially post, unless your membership doesn't allow that feature, which I don't think matters.

I'd be interested to see the seats, btw.

spmppm
03-04-2014, 06:59 PM
​sold