PDA

View Full Version : General: Spirit Iroc R/T parts

Hemlock
11-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Date: 03rd November 2013
Username: Hemlock
Full Name: Tim Helma
City, State, Zip: McHenry, IL 60051
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: I have 2 turbos off T3 engines, both were good working units when removed. One includes the exhaust manifold the other does not, $100 for the one with manifold $75 for the one without. Have a good used R/T intercooler, normal paint peel, no damage, $40. Have a spare tire/wheel from a 92 IROC R/T, never been on a car, basically an NOS part, $50, probably fits any TD with 16" rims. Have some other T3 stuff that will be listed later. All prices do not include shipping

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Xtrempickup
11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
can you get me a shiping price to 07026 for the turbo without the exhaust manifold?

Hemlock
11-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Both turbos appear to be sold, if that changes I'll let you know.

Hemlock
11-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Few additional items: New Chrysler TPS sensor, $25. New stock Chrysler Map sensor, $25. New Chrysler speed sensor $25. Have some engine intermediate shaft pulleys, $20 each. Have 3 sets of engine seal retainers, 3 sets of cam sprocket bolts and washers if anyone is interested in them.