PDA

View Full Version : Fuel: 87 T1 log injectors needed

trannybuster
10-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Need for the logged Lebaron.....these need to be from a log car, the hold on clip slot is in a different spot than the T1 and T2 non log cars..go figure.

4 l-bodies
10-23-2013, 08:48 PM
I have plenty of 27 lb injectors from low mileage turbo GLHT's. BTW if you have the fuel rail bolted down, where is the fuel injector going if the clips are not installed? I've run +20 and green top FFV injectors in my 85 GLHT for about 20 years. No clips. Hasn't burned up yet (lol). PM me if you still are looking for some early T1 injectors.
Todd

trannybuster
10-23-2013, 10:03 PM
^^ I wondered that myself, I installed the T2s to get it running, they obviously cant back out but wondered later how far down they could creep into the intake. I tried pushing them into the mani and it looked okay, but a leak there with logger must nearly be a 100% fire hazard lol....!!!

iTurbo
10-23-2013, 10:31 PM
Aftermarket rails like the one from FWDP don't have provision for the clips. I have never had a problem them sealing without clips either. I think the clips are there for when you remove the rail, the injectors are pulled out of the manifold with rail.

Ironically, it is near impossible to remove a fuel rail from a 2-piece TII intake (engine installed) unless you remove those clips and disengage the injectors from the rail first.