PDA

View Full Version : General: WTB GLHS side stripe and intercooled decals

spoolinhard
10-18-2013, 07:13 PM
I need both intercooled decals for the hood and enough side stripe to do the passengers door and the very rear of the passengers fender.

glhs231
10-19-2013, 08:54 PM
I think I have enough extra side stripe. I've got the intercooler stripes too. They are yours if you want them. I have an extra set and won't ever repaint this thing twice. I'll bring them tomorrow. No charge. Quit looking!:)

cordes
10-19-2013, 08:57 PM
I think I have enough extra side stripe. I've got the intercooler stripes too. They are yours if you want them. I have an extra set and won't ever repaint this thing twice. I'll bring them tomorrow. No charge. Quit looking!:)

And that's yet another reason why this is the best bunch of guys a person could be associated with.

85boostbox
10-19-2013, 09:48 PM
And that's yet another reason why this is the best bunch of guys a person could be associated with.

Agreed

spoolinhard
10-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Wow, didnt expect this, THANKS!!!!!!!

glhs231
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Wow, didnt expect this, THANKS!!!!!!!
No problem. I received a lot of help in Detroit in the parking lot. No one asked for anything. I agree, this is a great bunch of guys. Just paying it forward to a deserving person.

Badger
10-20-2013, 03:10 AM
very cool!!