PDA

View Full Version : 87 Mopar Perf LM pin out???

Mike_Shepard
08-27-2006, 07:23 PM
i was wondering if you all could help out Adam Smith. He has a 86 omni and is converting to an 87 MP LM and needs a plug schematic for the LM I have the stock plug schematic for him.

He thanks you I assure it

cordes
08-27-2006, 08:17 PM
I am not sure what you are asking for, but the wiring pinouts can be found at minimopar.net for about all the cars.

Mike_Shepard
08-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Yea that is where I got the plug schematic from :(.

I think what he is trying to do is put his kick panel computer under the hood or something I'll call and double check

cordes
08-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Yea that is where I got the plug schematic from :(.

I think what he is trying to do is put his kick panel computer under the hood or something I'll call and double check

I don't know why you would want to do that, unless he is just moving the map under the hood. If he is trying to convert from the LM to SBEC or SMEC he needs to check out moparchem first...

Clay
08-27-2006, 10:26 PM
yeah, the only thing he has to due to convert from L-body to 87 LM is move some wires, and add 2 tires for the MAP sensor.

Cordes - why should he check out moparchem? just wondering.

cordes
08-27-2006, 10:49 PM
yeah, the only thing he has to due to convert from L-body to 87 LM is move some wires, and add 2 tires for the MAP sensor.

Cordes - why should he check out moparchem? just wondering.

I think that there has been so much of an advance in LM cals in the past year or so that switching from the LM to SMEC or SBEC is not nearly as worth while as it used to be. Moparchem is the origination of said advancements. It recently crashed and burned, so it is starting over to an extent, but the foundation is there.

Clay
08-27-2006, 11:30 PM
cool! thanks for the info cordes! Not what I thought you were going to say, but a pleasent suprise!!

clay

MiniMopar
08-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Yep, 87 and 89 is where the action is right now.