PDA

View Full Version : Rossion not playing nicely!

168glhs1986
09-11-2013, 09:42 AM
Talked to Ian. He said he would buy back cars or we could wait for titles. Semi promising. Now on phone with state of fl to inquire about my title

turismolover22
09-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Consoulier?

168glhs1986
09-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Yes, everyone who bought one that was registered at some point in time is in the same position

zin
09-11-2013, 06:17 PM
As a possible alternative, you may be able to title the car as a home-built/custom/prototype. Even the people's republic of Kalifornia has a limited number of "specials" that they allow to be registered. Because it it California, that's a long shot, but I wouldn't be surprised if other states offer a similar accommodation for those odd-ball creations.

Might be worth checking if the titles are going to be a long-term problem...

Mike

ajakeski
09-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Contact the State of Florida Depatment of Motor Vehicles and apply for a duplicate title.
It may take some time to explain all the details, but I would imagine teh Florida DMV would be willing to issue duplicates.
You may have to send in a signed or notorized affidavit stating the VIN you are regestering is actually on the car you own.
You may also have luck in your own state applying for a title. Check with your local DMV.
In Wisconsin, you apple for a replacement, have the vehicle inspected by a law enforcement agency to ensure the VIN and vehicle are legitimate, and then send in all the forms to the DMV along with a check.
In a few weeks you get your title.

Vigo
09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Must be nice. In Texas if you cant get the person whose name is on the title to sign some stuff and post up a photocopy of their government ID, you are ---- out of luck. You can apply for a bonded title under certain circumstances but if the car has any value it is NOT cheap.

cordes
09-11-2013, 08:03 PM
I'll be interested to see how this plays out. That's one thing that turned me off about this whole thing.

168glhs1986
09-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Must be nice. In Texas if you cant get the person whose name is on the title to sign some stuff and post up a photocopy of their government ID, you are ---- out of luck. You can apply for a bonded title under certain circumstances but if the car has any value it is NOT cheap.

Ding ding. Problem is my car was just issued a new title as of July 13th but i dont know whos name is on it. I did call Florida and asked or a duplicate and they see the title but can only send it to the name on the title. .

If that name is either Rossion or the owner of Rossion im ok. If that name is Mosler i may be ok. If that name is joe Smith from b f Florida and i ask him (if he is still around) to sign the title over to me he may say go f yourself the car is mine....now what can i o? Take him to court?

I woud imagine everyone will play nicely but you just never know. One thing i wont do is alter the vin as no car is worth prison time over.

I called the owner of Rossion and he was "working on it" and made it sound like it would happen but just didnt know when. He also offered to buy the car back.

I dont want to get a bonded title as that doesnt guard against worst case intentional deceiption.

So anyway, the car is stripped so if they want the car back they will be getting a gutted shell with a broken windshield and no doors.

cordes
09-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Ding ding. Problem is my car was just issued a new title as of July 13th but i dont know whos name is on it. I did call Florida and asked or a duplicate and they see the title but can only send it to the name on the title. .

If that name is either Rossion or the owner of Rossion im ok. If that name is Mosler i may be ok. If that name is joe Smith from b f Florida and i ask him (if he is still around) to sign the title over to me he may say go f yourself the car is mine....now what can i o? Take him to court?

I woud imagine everyone ill play nicely but you just never know. One thing i wont do is alter the vin as no car is worth prison time over.

I called the owner of Rossion and he was "working on it" and made it sound like it would happen but just didnt know when. He also offered to buy the car back.

I dont want to get a bonded title as that doesnt guard against worst case intentional deceiption.

So anyway, the car is stripped so if they want the car back they will be getting a gutted shell with a broken windshield and no doors.

Give me a month with a Mclaren F1 and I'll do three in the county lockup.

168glhs1986
09-12-2013, 03:23 PM
Made several more calls today and I'm feeling a little better about my (and others) titles or MSO's.

ForzaV12
09-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Good to hear! Takes a little fun out of the purchase until that is resolved.

Aries_Turbo
09-12-2013, 10:41 PM
just title it as a fiero..... close enough ;)

Johnny
09-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Talked to them Friday, Ian said he expects the issue to be resolved by Wednesday (9-25-13).
We shall see........

168glhs1986
09-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Is bet my pink slip on a big fat NO. Oh wait I don't have a pink slip! I'm still waiting for it

Johnny
09-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Call today, dont wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I just called (Tuesday 12:54 pacific time) and he was not there.

85boostbox
09-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Hope you guys have everything in writing as far as title. If not and he doesn't want to play nice you guys are in for some work, time and money.

Rrider
09-24-2013, 06:28 PM
I got a dupe title for my last TM, and many times before for older vehicles. Its never been expensive or difficult. Took time yeah, but not hard work or big money.

168glhs1986
09-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Call today, dont wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I just called (Tuesday 12:54 pacific time) and he was not there.

The only way I have gotten him to call me back is when I call every 3 hours and leave a message saying I will try again in 3 hours

Johnny
09-24-2013, 08:15 PM
DO that tomorrow!

looneytuner
09-25-2013, 09:27 AM
I don't want to slay it but you guys need to check for bankruptcies, liens, etc on this guy and the company. Remember that if he puts that money into paying off a house in Florida, you can't touch it! I am a realist that would love to be proven a pessimist. I hope you all prove me a pessimist in this case! Time is ticking.

If he had liens on these cars, they are NOT yours! Same as unknowingly buying a stolen car. It belongs to the previous legal owner when found.
If you want to start, contact the Florida attorney general for advice.

Johnny
09-25-2013, 10:04 AM
I think we ALL have had and and this is the LAST week we will wait. After that, I know some bikers.......

- - - Updated - - -

I mean we should do something, like an attorney. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if "Silva" was satisfied yet?

168glhs1986
09-25-2013, 11:01 AM
Let the calls begin

85boostbox
09-25-2013, 11:52 AM
I would drop it down to every 2 hour's now :thumbup:

Johnny
09-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Everyone call every two hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I called, only a recording, I left a message.
same with Silvia.

- - - Updated - - -

I just talked to Silvia. She said to email her with what ever info.

I emailed her my address and VIN and said I was wanting my MSO.
Asking if it would be much longer and is there still an issue?

Rrider
09-25-2013, 02:28 PM
So for sure Mike is gone huh? I got patched in to Ian's voice mail.

168glhs1986
09-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Just called Sylvia and spoke with her. She said she is diligently working on it and she has heard from others in my situation as well. She hopes to have them by early next week. She said email her mid next week to get updates. So our pestering is working. Now everyone email her on Monday at 9 am exactly :)

Mike is definitely gone.

player1up
09-26-2013, 11:18 AM
"diligently working on it" ???? what exactly does that mean? The mantra down there seems to be to feed us vague responses. I cornered Ian on some issues when I talked to him last. The next time I talk to someone down there I'll be asking EXACTLY what the process is and what step of the process is being worked.
I asked what was the current hold up and the reply was that they were waiting for Mosler to re-issue the MSO's to the dealer that would be handling the titles.
I asked why it took so long to come to the realization that they needed to get this straightened out some other way and even then he said there were some "deficiencies" in the organization but that he wasn't going to give names and wouldn't budge when I pressed the issue.
I was also told by Ian back on the 16th that he would be surprised if it took 10 business days.... that would be tomorrow.

I don't know how you guys are getting through to someone on the phone, but I left almost a dozen voice mails for Ian and the only time he called me was when I txted him this: "Ian, you need to contact me. My patience is wearing thin and the lack of communication is unacceptable"
I've also called, txted, and emailed Sylvia on multiple occasions with no response.

But apparently hes got enough free time to take an RP120 to the track instead of contacting us or making sure the paperwork is all lined up and ready to go....
https://www.facebook.com/igrunes

Just had a quick call with Sylvia and she didn't know who I was, what car I bought, even asked where I bought it and if I was given a title or MSO...( even though I've sent all of my information via email and texts ) BUT she did say that she would call me back sometime today to give me an update.

I didn't get a chance to ask any hard hitting questions as I stepped out of a meeting that I was running in order to answer the call ( that went over well with my colleagues, lol )

Day 104 without a title :confused:

Johnny
09-26-2013, 09:41 PM
I got a call from Rossion today, I missed it and they left a message. Something about confirming my VIN.

player1up
09-27-2013, 10:15 AM
I called Sylvia late yesterday and was told my MSO was in hand and ready to head to the DMV first thing in the morning. She also said that they were going to do a fast title to get it printed on the spot.
At this point I'll believe it when I see it, but it still gave me some hope to hear that. We'll see if I'm still a sucker when Monday rolls around.
Day 105 in captivity for the consulier :p but hey, I got to drive the 360 Duster to work yesterday for the first time with A/C so I'm happy.

looneytuner
09-27-2013, 10:45 AM
I have my fingers crossed for all of you!

Rrider
09-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Rossion just called to confirm my address. They said about a week for the title to get here.

Johnny
09-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I just got a call also. He said titles are NOW being made and will have it next week.

cordes
09-27-2013, 11:37 PM
Man, this thing is reading like some group buy threads.

Johnny
09-28-2013, 12:07 AM
A group effort!

turismolover22
09-28-2013, 10:34 AM
A testament to not mess with turbo mopar guys with rare cars

glhs0075
09-29-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm looking forward to hearing about titles arriving in the mail in the near future. My fingers are also crossed for you guys.

168glhs1986
09-29-2013, 12:04 PM
I didn't get a call. Will have to call him Monday. Hoping for good news as well.

168glhs1986
09-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Ok so my car title is in Slvia's name and it was lost on way back to her. She is trying to get a new title with my name on it as a replacement. Doesn't sound like it will work but we shall see.

Regardless hopefully it's just a matter of following thru at this point and we will be happy Consulier owners in the near future.

Good job fellas, way to stay on top of this.

Johnny
09-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Was it her car? Other wise why would it be in her name?

Rrider
09-30-2013, 12:01 PM
I've put a couple work bikes in my personal name before, and all the way though to sale time it wasn't an issue. She should have put the company name where it says first name last name, but when you're rushing.. I can see it happening.

..like an attorney.
My cousin may be able to assist us if it comes to this part.

player1up
10-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Well, It's Tuesday, do you know where your title is? I do! It hasn't been processed!

After a call to the dealership that is helping with the titles, turns out we're waiting on Ian again. I was told that the title will be issued in Ian's name.... Now that concerns me because he charged me tax... so now even if I get the title in Ian's name I'll have to pay tax again, or have Ian send me a refund on the tax

Oh, And my first call went to voicemail after the usual rings...second call to Ian went straight to voicemail..... So I'm going to the noble rossion forum to ask where my title is..

ok I posted on the rossion (http://www.nobleforums.com/showthread.php?10939-Ian-Where-s-my-title&p=91087#post91087)forum

168glhs1986
10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
If we didn't have problems already that entire tax thing is messed up! He charges you tax when he couldn't legally sell a car.

Im not a lawyer but that smells like tax fraud.

I would demand your tax payment back now. After the title thing is straight, pay tax then.

Man this entire situation is sticky....

BBB will get getting a letter from me once we do get the titles.

Johnny
10-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Dont know why they could not just have sent me the MSO and not deal with a title for me.

Reaper1
10-01-2013, 03:29 PM
On the tax thing: my mother in law just bought a new car here in Washington state that she is going to drive back to Florida and it will be registered and tagged there. I was also concerned about the double tax thing. What she was told (if I got this right) is that her tax payment for Washington will be refunded to her when she registers the car in Florida and then she will deal with whatever the difference might be between the Florida tax and the Washington tax. It seems like a REALLY stupid way of doing things, but that's what she was told. (I wish I was there it hear it for myself)

Point being, if you've already paid taxes and you have a bill of sale stating so and what the tax was, then you should not have to pay taxes again. It is up to the dealer to submit the taxes to the state, not you.

player1up
10-01-2013, 04:16 PM
yeah, well why does it take 100 + days to get either? Finally got a in touch with Ian says he's got the paperwork for a number of you guys in his hands... if you believe that ... He gave me the run around saying that the problem was because I paid him and that invoice says mosler and he'll take care of it. When I spoke with the dealer, they said he knew exactly what needed to be done and when I confronted him, he was "unaware of that"... I don't care anymore about catching him lying ( already a verified shady dealer ) , I just want my f'n title.

Reaper, The tax thing sounds right, they look at the tax paid in WA and she gets paid or pays the difference...it is goofy. I ran across that on the FL DMV or tax collector site somewhere a few months ago.

168glhs1986
10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Dont know why they could not just have sent me the MSO and not deal with a title for me.

Was your car titled? What's the vin number and I can check for you.

I don't know about anyone else but I never received a bill of sale. I received a receipt showing I paid in cash but nothing with a vin number on it.

On the tax front, you cannot collect tax if you don't have a business license. That's tax fraud!

And anytime you register a car you have to pay taxes. I have bought many cars out of state and this particular PA dealership gets Maryland tags for me and I pay Maryland taxes to the PA dealer and they send the taxes in for me. Don't know if its a Bordering state agreement between PA and Md but it makes it easy for the buyer.

Same thing happened when i bought a car in VA.

I do feel all this will be water under the bridge at some point and that every transaction will be made whole, but it's been a difficult process thus far. I just hope it happens before (if and when) his new company runs into financial trouble.

168glhs1986
10-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, It's Tuesday, do you know where your title is? I do! It hasn't been processed!

After a call to the dealership that is helping with the titles, turns out we're waiting on Ian again. I was told that the title will be issued in Ian's name.... Now that concerns me because he charged me tax... so now even if I get the title in Ian's name I'll have to pay tax again, or have Ian send me a refund on the tax

Oh, And my first call went to voicemail after the usual rings...second call to Ian went straight to voicemail..... So I'm going to the noble rossion forum to ask where my title is..

ok I posted on the rossion (http://www.nobleforums.com/showthread.php?10939-Ian-Where-s-my-title&p=91087#post91087)forum

Was the pm you received on the forum helpful?

Johnny
10-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Was your car titled? What's the vin number and I can check for you.

No it was not.

player1up
10-02-2013, 10:57 AM
Was the pm you received on the forum helpful?

Um, no... the gentleman that replied said it took 3 months for his title because they put the wrong chassis number on the mso.

I sent Ian a text requesting a call between the me, the dealer and him to get rid of the he said / she said stuff and I will be calling him every hour on the hour until this is resolved.
I'm not giving up today until I have a tracking number for my title!

oh, and MAKE Ian send your MSO's with a tracking number so you know for damn sure it's in the mail. I don't trust the guy.

JuXsA
10-02-2013, 12:17 PM
reading about all this makes me kinda glad I didn't jump on buying one of the GTPs. :( sorry you folks are having this issue

168glhs1986
10-02-2013, 12:58 PM
reading about all this makes me kinda glad I didn't jump on buying one of the GTPs. :( sorry you folks are having this issue

Once this gets resolved its water under the bridge. Just a matter of time and then we will be a menace to the local streets in our GTP's!

Rrider
10-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Yea.. if it makes you feel better about it! :p

It will get sorted out one way or the other.

player1up
10-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Welp, after 8 calls, 2 messages, and 5 txts I still haven't gotten to talk to Ian today. One call to the office down there lead to the person not letting me talk to him and said they would only relay a message.... that message was " I expect my title in the mail today and Beth is waiting for your call " lol. Let's see if that gets a response. My guess is no. So I'm going to call him every hour at least.

Johnny / Harold, Did he call you guys? He said your MSO's where " in hand "

just got a call from Ian. He again offered to buy back the car ( um, no ). He said that It'll be handled by today if the dealer can get it done, if not tomorrow.
I do fear that I've burnt the parts bridge with my pestering.

Johnny
10-02-2013, 02:37 PM
I did, but said they were making it into a title then sending that to me. Why? As long as I get something!!!!!!!!

168glhs1986
10-02-2013, 02:59 PM
I can take care of the parts bridge. Going down there in November or December. Let me know what you need. I do have 3 stock computers for sale if anyone needs them.

I also have a complete engine / tranny setup with zero miles but will probably hold into that.

Time for me to call them :)

Ok update: Sylvia is my new best friend . She knows the po of my car and is getting a power of attorney for her to sign off on the title. At that point she can ship the title and power of attorney to me.

Btw - they already did this once and the title was lost in the mail. I wouldn't believe it but I did see that on the Florida website so I know its true.

So let's see who gets a title first. Place your bets!

168glhs1986
10-02-2013, 03:11 PM
I did, but said they were making it into a title then sending that to me. Why? As long as I get something!!!!!!!!

That sounds like it will take forever now. Did he give you a timeframe?

Reaper1
10-02-2013, 03:16 PM
Welp, after 8 calls, 2 messages, and 5 txts I still haven't gotten to talk to Ian today. One call to the office down there lead to the person not letting me talk to him and said they would only relay a message.... that message was " I expect my title in the mail today and Beth is waiting for your call " lol. Let's see if that gets a response. My guess is no. So I'm going to call him every hour at least.

just got a call from Ian. He again offered to buy back the car ( um, no ). He said that It'll be handled by today if the dealer can get it done, if not tomorrow.

Just out of curiosity, your location says you're in Orlando. Why not make the 2 hour drive down to Riviera Beach and handle it in person? I find if you show up, a lot of times results happen a LOT faster. You HAVE to keep your cool and have a plan, though.

168glhs1986
10-02-2013, 03:29 PM

And he probably wanted to buy your car back and pay by check. Yea right!

8 calls, / messages and 5 texts...Wow I need you on my side when I need a problem solved, good work.

Sounds like your making good progress and will have a resolution shortly .

168glhs1986
10-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Just out of curiosity, your location says you're in Orlando. Why not make the 2 hour drive down to Riviera Beach and handle it in person? I find if you show up, a lot of times results happen a LOT faster. You HAVE to keep your cool and have a plan, though.

I'm not him but that is a complete waste of time. If it were as simple as picking up something not a problem. But they didn't have anything to pickup. They would just tell him face to face that they are waiting for the MSO, title, world peace, etc....then he would turn around and drive another 2 hours home.

IMO he is handling it the right way, just took 80 days to long IMO but he wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Once we found out the truth from Mike, that's when things got ratcheted up!

That trip comes after he has the title in his name. Then pay him a visit and make a scene. Nothing he can do about it then.

Johnny
10-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Anyone call today?

- - - Updated - - -

I just did, Ian was not there.

168glhs1986
10-03-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't call Ian any longer just because I'm dealing with Sylvia and hopefully doesn't have to get involved.

If you want to see if your car has been titled or not enter the vin number in Floridas website and it will tell you.

Johnny
10-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I emailed her and did not hear back.

- - - Updated - - -

which Florida web site?

168glhs1986
10-03-2013, 01:40 PM
I emailed her and did not hear back.

- - - Updated - - -

which Florida web site?

You don't have her cell # ?

Here is the website:

https://services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckWeb/

Yours isn't coming up Johnny. They must not have gotten it yet.

Johnny
10-03-2013, 01:59 PM
I do, but when I called the first time, a couple weeks ago, she said she preferred email.

Thanks for the link!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if I should call.....

Johnny
10-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I called Ian today, not there.

168glhs1986
10-04-2013, 12:42 PM
I called Ian today, not there.

Dont expect him to ever be "there" unless you give him another name and they dont have caller id.

Johnny
10-04-2013, 02:23 PM
I got a call back from his assistant Susan. She had my PO box and asked for my street address.
She said they are mailing my mso today by ups.

168glhs1986
10-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Nice Johnny. But no tracking # ? Haha fell for that trick again!

I would have demanded fed ex letter next day and been willing to pay for it it they bulked.

Johnny
10-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Now I have a tracking number. :):thumb::nod::)
The guy that was shipping it called me to make sure he had my email right.
He said he would make sure I got the tracking number.
UPS sent me a confirmation...it seems to be on the way.

Johnny
10-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Jacksonville, FL, United States10/05/20139:55 A.M.Departure Scan10/05/20135:14 A.M.Arrival ScanRiviera Beach, FL, United States10/04/201311:43 P.M.Departure Scan10/04/20136:59 P.M.Origin Scan10/04/20136:18 P.M.Pickup ScanUnited States10/04/20135:41 P.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPSLooks to be on it's way.

looneytuner
10-05-2013, 03:38 PM
my fingers are still crossed! I hope you don't get this update!!!!!

Location Date Local Time Activity
Amarillo, TX, United States 10/07/2013 10:00 P.M. Train derailment.

Just joking since it looks like you are going to prove me a pessimist!

168glhs1986
10-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Called Sylvia to get an update and she hadn't heard back from previous owner yet to get his sign off for power of attorney.

I asked why doesn't he just call and get a replacement.

How do I know because I called and i told them I was the owner and what did it take to get a replacement title. They said just fax this letter with drivers license showing proof of ownership and we will get a title out (free of charge) within 5 days.

So I laid out a map in an email to Sylvia as how to proceed with dot to dot instructions.

She said he might be traveling overseas so this could take a while.

player1up
10-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Good news! Ian was issued the title for my car yesterday! Beth and Sylvia have done exactly what they've promised me.

Not sure if he's being an --- because I was such a pest, but he's had it since yesterday and Susan says it hasn't gone out yet because he's "working on your paperwork" ??? wtf , sign, ship, DONE!

Is this guys really this much of a flake? Oh, so he txts me just now saying overnight is $60..um, ok, man up and send it...
I replied with, do what you feel is right... LOL We'll see what he does

168glhs1986
10-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Good news! Ian was issued the title for my car yesterday! Beth and Sylvia have done exactly what they've promised me.

Not sure if he's being an --- because I was such a pest, but he's had it since yesterday and Susan says it hasn't gone out yet because he's "working on your paperwork" ??? wtf , sign, ship, DONE!

Is this guys really this much of a flake? Oh, so he txts me just now saying overnight is $60..um, ok, man up and send it...
I replied with, do what you feel is right... LOL We'll see what he does

overnight fed ex within the state of Florida is $60? What an a$$hat.

Please give his cell number out AFTER you get your title. I need direct access to this character. Don't trust him.

Did you type your title number here in this website to make sure?

https://services.flhsmv.gov/MVCheckWeb/

player1up
10-09-2013, 04:26 PM
So, he replied saying I'll get it tomorrow, but I have no tracking number so I'll believe it when I see it. UPS says even UPS Ground will be here tomorrow if it gets out today... but yeah, $60 to overnight something from palm beach to orlando??? only if I'm paying to drive it there myself lol

Fedex does have an option for $60 to overnight to orlando ( Think that's by 7:30 AM ), but also has a next day 10:30AM delivery time for $25 and usps and ups are $19 and $20ish as well....Doe he thing we wont look this stuff up?

Oh, and yes FL DMV site says title was issued yesterday

Mike, you have a PM ;)

168glhs1986
10-09-2013, 05:24 PM
So, he replied saying I'll get it tomorrow, but I have no tracking number so I'll believe it when I see it. UPS says even UPS Ground will be here tomorrow if it gets out today... but yeah, $60 to overnight something from palm beach to orlando??? only if I'm paying to drive it there myself lol

Fedex does have an option for $60 to overnight to orlando ( Think that's by 7:30 AM ), but also has a next day 10:30AM delivery time for $25 and usps and ups are $19 and $20ish as well....Doe he thing we wont look this stuff up?

Oh, and yes FL DMV site says title was issued yesterday

Mike, you have a PM ;)

They must have done your title work in person to get it same day, you must have really pissed him off. Thanks for the PM.

168glhs1986
10-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Received a call from Sylvia this am. I'm in good hands.

turismolover22
10-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Why must you pay for any extra work that is involved when discussing your title.Last i knew, the only thing anyone had to pay for besides the car was the tax paid to the state and the title transfer fees.Seeing how none of these vehicles were sold with a title or MSO, MCO, which last i asked was illegal even with a bill of sale, i dont see why any of you fine gtp owners haveto pay for ----. Ive been watching this thread since it started, the whole damn thing reeks of ----. This rossion guy should get his head out of his ---, i myself would of organized a class action against him. Grounds of title fraud.This is the guy who backed and developed/sold the noble, correct? A british supercar. Sounds like hes got plenty of money, dont know why he couldnt of had this crap dealt with in a few weeks time.

Johnny
10-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Mine is closer....
Scheduled Delivery: (to Coos Bay)Friday, 10/11/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:Arrived - Portland, OR, United States, Thursday, 10/10/2013

168glhs1986
10-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Sylvia said anyone can email Warren and he will respond 99% of the time. She also said while the MT900 was a great car, he loves the Consulier the most. She called it his baby.

Sound familiar to anyone....Carroll and his GLHS 01

I'm working on finding the email address for Waren but it sounds like he's a great guy as he signed Johnny's poster.

I may have his signature waterjet into my T3 Valley Cover. That would be cool.

Johnny
10-10-2013, 12:12 PM
His signature...no one would have a clue what it said. :)

168glhs1986
10-10-2013, 12:31 PM
His signature...no one would have a clue what it said. :)

Your right. I should have Consulier GTP waterjet in there.

Have him sign the visor or something.

Johnny
10-10-2013, 02:44 PM
That sounds right!

player1up
10-11-2013, 03:18 PM
They must have done your title work in person to get it same day, you must have really pissed him off. Thanks for the PM.

I really did get him riled up! lol I called every hour on the hour ( during business hours ) for something like 3-4 days and sent multiple txts.
They did file in person and had the title printed on site.
Ian is a piece of work and I'm sure that his kind of a$$hattedness goes way beyond the title/mso fiaso. You don't just wake up one day being that kind of flake. I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say that we're only a small faction of the I-hate-Ian club.
I got my title yesterday and the tag this morning... Not sure what he was trying to pull but he put that I paid tax on the title...with his tax ID number on it, but no dealer lic #
The person at the tax collector office had to contact another rep to find out how to handle it...She said " he can't do that" lol
I told her I figured as much, but they didn't give me any hassle about the transfer. I paid the tax and even paid the extra $8 to walk out with MY title in hand!!!

Drove the car to work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little happy ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Your right. I should have Consulier GTP waterjet in there.

Have him sign the visor or something.
...Wait, does anyone's car even HAVE sun visors? Mine doesn't, lol

168glhs1986
10-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Matt wins the title race and it looks like Johnny is coming in a close second. Congrats man!

I mentioned you to Sylvia and she spoke highly of you.

She actually said she was so upset when Ian bought the dealership from Warren so I think his hate is far reaching.

Like I said before, I just want my title before he goes out of business! He doesn't have a chance and it's just a matter of time.

So you paid tax twice then? Sound like another round of calls on the hour to Ian for a refund :)

Johnny
10-11-2013, 04:31 PM
GOT IT!
Got the MSO at 9:15 am this morning.
I drove Barbie to UPS and got the envelop before the truck pulled away.
Did a couple errands and then went to the DMV.
The were a little while getting it all straightened out. Had to go look at the
car to make sure it had the smog sticker and was all legit.
Usually here you get tags for 2 years. New cars for 4 years
I got them for 4 years, plus the special "salmon" plates because of the color.
Those plates are extra.
All done the bill was $340.

- - - Updated - - -

AND a BIG thank you to Matt for being a thorn in Ian's side. I think that got things moving.

player1up
10-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Matt wins the title race and it looks like Johnny is coming in a close second. Congrats man!

I mentioned you to Sylvia and she spoke highly of you.

She actually said she was so upset when Ian bought the dealership from Warren so I think his hate is far reaching.

Like I said before, I just want my title before he goes out of business! He doesn't have a chance and it's just a matter of time.

So you paid tax twice then? Sound like another round of calls on the hour to Ian for a refund :)

Sylvia and Beth are good, stand up folks! I spoke with both at length over the whole process and BOTH were sincere, genuine people.
When I told Sylvia about the community of people that bought, she said Warren would be happy to hear that enthusiasts had gotten them.
People's reaction to the car is unbelievable! Warren should feel vindicated!
I get: "What is it?", "Where did it come from?", "How long did it take to build it?" , "What year is that?", "It's awesome!"
Man, I need note cards to hand out.

As far as Ian going out of business, I agree that it's only a matter of time.....my lips are sealed on that topic...
I didn't pay tax twice, but at this point I'd have been willing to do so and fight the battle later.
He actually refunded my tax in a round about douchey kinda way ( no offense to douche bags in any way ;) ) . Just a tool to the bitter end or just an inept human being in general. He made a check out to Sylvia and she had to cut me a check.

looneytuner
10-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Thank God. My fingers are still crossed. Now if I can just get them separated!

168glhs1986
10-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I get: "What is it?", "Where did it come from?", "How long did it take to build it?" , "What year is that?", "It's awesome!"

Just received a great email from the p.o. and he said the WORST thing about owning the car was answering all the questions. Im sure i will grow to love it, but there is no quiet trip to the grocery store.

As far as Ian going out of business, I agree that it's only a matter of time.....my lips are sealed on that topic...

Oh do tell.......

Johnny
10-12-2013, 01:02 AM
...Wait, does anyone's car even HAVE sun visors? Mine doesn't, lol

Not mine.

- - - Updated - - -

I did just that. Here is the "card" front and back.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my new plate on....

- - - Updated - - -

Does that photo make my butt look big? ;)

Reaper1
10-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Good to hear you guys are finally getting your titles!

If this guy goes out of business, then what happens to all the stuff for these cars, like the body molds and spares?

looneytuner
10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Johnny buys it!

Reaper1
10-12-2013, 05:23 PM
That'd be sweet! I'd help build them! :)

Rrider
10-14-2013, 02:55 PM
MSO arrived. Thank you side thorns!

168glhs1986
10-14-2013, 03:19 PM
That leaves Harold and myself. I'm betting I'm the last.

francois
10-15-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm betting I'm the last.

Because race car!

168glhs1986
11-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Sylvia just walked into the Florida MVA and now has my title in hand. I'm getting on Monday.

Does anyone know if Harold has his title or MSO?

Ondonti
11-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Wow, good for them nobody who bought one of the cars was a lawyer. I think its lucky that people got anything. Titles issued to "mystery" people soon before they sold you the car and then never telling you who those people are...

168glhs1986
11-02-2013, 02:10 PM
^^ mystery people? Was that the case for some? If so maybe former employees of Mosler?

In my case my car was owned by a gentleman who now lives overseas.

We had to get another one of his signatures because the great USPS lost the first title.

I asked him if he owns any cool car currently and he said yes, another Consulier :)

It's in Texas with his son. I will post pics when I get them.

168glhs1986
11-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Title Showed up Today. Monday is the day!

Johnny
11-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Here you go…..

168glhs1986
11-04-2013, 11:17 AM
These cars look great in red

francois
11-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Just bought a RED Caliber. Want it?

:p

168glhs1986
11-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Just bought a RED Caliber. Want it?

:p

Re sell Red. Congrats on the purchase. Please post pics if you haven't already in your thread.

francois
11-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Will do soon. Will have to wash it first but then, I might put the winter tires in the meantimes :(

Johnny
11-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Everyone have their titles now?

Johnny
11-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I got my Oregon title yesterday. Surprised me as it came back not with Consulier (or some shortened version)
as the MAKE, but came back as MOSL . They were told it was Consulier. Also the MODEL came back as CP not GTP.
I am guessing it means coupe.

Oh well.

168glhs1986
11-15-2013, 11:50 AM
That's too bad. I hope you don't have title issues down the road. But since this is the first time it's been titled I don't think you would. Besides, no one will ever buy your pink/salmon color Consulier so you'll have it forever :)

My make is CONU and body is Body is 2d. That's how it was titled in Texas before me. The state of Md doesn't have a model section.

Johnny
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Really think I might have an issue later? Should I take it back to have it changed?
I know, no one would want this car besides me. :(

168glhs1986
11-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Really think I might have an issue later? Should I take it back to have it changed?
I know, no one would want this car besides me. :(

I'm just kidding you, a lot of people would want your car....they just might paint it.

I would definitely let them know what happened and ask how easy or difficult to get the make changed. It should be a simple process and they may even pay for it if you have records indicating you told them it was a Consulier.

Personally I wish the car would have been made by Mosler Auto's so it would have a better relationship with the MT900 but that's neither here nor there.

Rrider
11-15-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm going to try to get MOSL on mine too. To me that is what they are, the C word is just a marketing name. A bad one.

168glhs1986
11-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Consulier wasnt a marketing name, it was the name of his company Consulier Industries. Thy didnt change to Mosler until they decided to drop the other products and focused on race / sports cars

Rrider
11-18-2013, 09:08 PM
The way I took it was he picked the name to make the company sound Euro. Maybe I'm wrong. That would be a good questions for him.

GTP#44
11-19-2013, 06:53 PM
The way I took it was he picked the name to make the company sound Euro. Maybe I'm wrong. That would be a good questions for him.
Warren loves the Consulier it is his "baby".
He is easy to reach and would be happy to answer any Consuiler questions.
I know he is very happy that there is renewed interest in the car.
He writes a blog from St. Croix something like Center of the Universe I think.
Pretty easy to find..... then just email him, like I said he loves these cars.