PDA

View Full Version : Suspension: WTB: 'Hollow Tube' rear suspension/axle

ShelGame
08-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Still trying to reduce weight from my Daytona - I'm looking for a non-Shelby, hollow-tube rear axle. You know, the ones that break all the time. If anyone has a one (broken or not) laying around SE Michigan, I'd love to have it. :)

supershadow
08-28-2013, 04:57 PM
I have an 87 non turbo Daytona sitting here. Will this axle work for you?

ShelGame
08-28-2013, 07:05 PM
It would, but it's in PA and I'm in MI. Getting it here would be pricey, I assume.

Chris65
09-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Rob, I bought your Shelby axle earlier this year and had my friend pick it up at your place. I "think" we are getting rid of the axle out of the 93 we used your axle for. I will check this weekend to make sure. If we are I will let you know and we can set up a delivery like last time. This car was a Mississippi car and never saw snow or salt, so things are in nice shape.

ShelGame
09-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Rob, I bought your Shelby axle earlier this year and had my friend pick it up at your place. I "think" we are getting rid of the axle out of the 93 we used your axle for. I will check this weekend to make sure. If we are I will let you know and we can set up a delivery like last time. This car was a Mississippi car and never saw snow or salt, so things are in nice shape.

Sounds good.

turismolover22
09-07-2013, 06:43 PM
If he cant pull through, you can have mine if its hollow, id have to check