View Full Version : Electronics: New 3Bar Map

ssheen
08-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Date: 19th August 2013
Username: ssheen
Full Name: Scott Sheen
City, State, Zip: Edmonton, AB.

Price: 65$ + shipping

Description: I have a new never used 3 bar map sitting around looking for new home where it will be used.
http://www.sheenconsulting.com/car/pics/3barmap.JPG

4banging
08-20-2013, 06:50 PM
vendors have them for 60 and 70 on this site just saying

ssheen
08-20-2013, 07:22 PM
And some vendors have them for 90! Sounds like the Chinese are making these now. Well, I suspect I bought (2004 ish) this unit before the Chinese started making them. I think perhaps I should ask for a premium, since mine is a quality non Chinese unit!! (Of course any comments about Chinese made and any reflection on the quality of their units is speculation, I mean look at how well the OBX's LSDs were when they came out.)

I do appreciate the heads up, though a PM would of been been better. I did attempt to research and saw previous used units went for 85$ with some higher and some lower. Always open to offers...

squince
08-21-2013, 11:08 PM
$40 shipped 55803 ? I can paypal if u accept offer

ssheen
08-21-2013, 11:24 PM
$40 shipped 55803 ? I can paypal if u accept offerThanks for the offer. I am willing to deal, but not for that.

4banging
08-22-2013, 07:23 PM
just tring to help (good cover w/china ) i was telling ya the true people who are looking know the price and a bump on a deal

see another nice cover for me (bump)

- - - Updated - - -

and im in the market but not that market bump

ssheen
08-23-2013, 12:30 AM
just tring to help (good cover w/china ) i was telling ya the true people who are looking know the price and a bump on a deal see another nice cover for me (bump)- - - Updated - - -and im in the market but not that market bumpI was going to make a wise --- remark about including the vial of gold on my desk, but decided against it. :D http://www.sheenconsulting.com/car/pics/gold2013L.jpg

What is the know price? The price at your fav vendor perhaps. Sure there is a range. If you check one of the big vendors you will see it is listed for 90$. Other vendors have it for less, and ebay is in-between them and some online retailers at my original asking price. Unfortunately when I did my research I did not search all of them. That and perhaps the posts I saw selling them were older as my initial asking price was from a past post where it sold. There is no doubt that the prices have come down though and I had missed that.

Someone has it 'on hold' at the moment at any rate.

- - - Updated - - -

*SOLD*

4banging
08-23-2013, 09:57 AM
your welcome for the bump i was going to say 40 as well but i hope you got more .i charge half for a sales assist just saying i accept paypal

ssheen
08-23-2013, 11:44 AM
your welcome for the bump i was going to say 40 as well but i hope you got more .i charge half for a sales assist just saying i accept paypalCheck your mail :D

squince
08-25-2013, 07:30 PM
forgot my laptop charger and was outa town did a nice road trip with the Shelby charger, u did have a good point wish I woulda said a lil more was gona make a new offer but see its sold lol I will get a jap one probly now my bad , thanks wont b till winter when I get to play with car n e how