PDA

View Full Version : Door Window dew strips (wipers)

LANCER#319
07-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I saw this on another forum and thought it might help some here. I don't know the design of the wipers on our cars, but this is a universal 4 foot long strip that you can drill mounting holes into. Might be an option and it is cheap at $40. Unfortunately I cannot say it will definitely work on the Turbo Mopar cars as I have not done this myself. Just offering it up in case someone could use it for a project TM or otherwise.

http://www.topsdown.com/product.php?productid=1159&send_isJS=Y&send_browser=YYY|Mozilla|5|Win32|Y|1366|768|Shockw ave+Flash|Java%28TM%29+Platform+SE+7+U25|Java+Depl oyment+Toolkit+7.0.250.16|Adobe+Acrobat|Adobe+Acro bat|McAfee+Security+Scanner++|Silverlight+Plug-In|PCShow+Player+Plugin

iangoround
07-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Those do work. Trim to fit, line up the old part to drill new mounting holes and you're set. They're a little tighter on the glass than the originals but that is not a problem. I have a set just like them from JCWhitney on my T-top daytona right now. I even made a thread about a few years ago when I did it.

One of these days I should do a writeup and submit it to the knowledge base I guess.