PDA

View Full Version : Any WNY TD'ers out there?

daver
06-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Anybody up here in WNY? I'm over here in Rochester/Gates. Going to be selling a project house near Buffalo that I'd been storing all my Shelby's at and will be looking for storage/garage space. Anybody in the area have any suggestions or recommendations?

iangoround
06-25-2013, 10:21 AM
I'd start checking craigslist. Depending on how much you wanna spend, I think there was a warehouse/shop space available in Henrietta somewhere. I think it was around 3000sqft.

2.216VTurbo
06-25-2013, 10:38 AM
Fire sale on the cars and parts maybe Dave;)? Go ahead and PM me what you've got:lol:(although if there were some Omni front amber lenses for a GLH/GLHS I have been looking for a set of those:eyebrows:) You've tradtionally been pretty quiet on here,nice to see you pop in a few times lately:nod:...

Aries_Turbo
06-25-2013, 12:46 PM
I live in Warsaw. Slasky stores some stuff from time to time in Webster but I don't know what his storage status is.

daver
07-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Nah, no fire sale yet. Hoping to retain the GLHS and the Spirit R/T at least. Might have to scrap my old Lebaron coupe. If everything goes through with the house sale I should actually have a lot more time to spend working on them.

daver
07-03-2014, 08:40 AM
To the TOP!

Looks like I'm going to be in the WNY area for at least a few more years. Who all's in the area? Any active club/groups/events nearby?

Pat
07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
My brother lives in Cazenovia, just outside of Syracuse. He's getting back into working on our cars again...still has two '89 CSX's and one bad --- K car.

Aries_Turbo
07-05-2014, 07:18 PM
im still in warsaw. slasky and 1fastcsx289 are in webster. mike reeves is in oswego. mark brooks is in gates with a spirit r/t. kevin (zshadow) is also in webster.

we dont get together alot. we should soon.

Brian

mark
08-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately I have since sold my R/T and went with something RWD from Austrailia as my fun car. I did run into the guy that currently owns my 86 Shelby charger that has been passed around the Rochester area like a STD.

yes we should get together. I am in gates as well.

Aries_Turbo
08-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Unfortunately I have since sold my R/T and went with something RWD from Austrailia as my fun car. I did run into the guy that currently owns my 86 Shelby charger that has been passed around the Rochester area like a STD.

yes we should get together. I am in gates as well.

cool. computer cases still holding up? lol

hows the new fun car?

yeah lets get together soon. lasky/sean/mike/kevin/dave, you guys have a good day that works for a track deal or cookout?

Brian

thedon809
08-06-2015, 09:57 PM
I used to live in Syracuse. Got the hell out of there the day I was done with college.

mark
09-14-2015, 04:41 PM
missed this, but yeah lets get together. new car is fun.... believe it or not sometimes wish it was an auto at this point.