PDA

View Full Version : Rear quarter panel

Nemesismachine
05-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Looking for the rear quarters for a rampage. Anyone use any other models that are close? The square shape of the wheel well is killing me.

Nemesismachine
06-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Still need em, anyone got a dead truck? I can head out and cut em myself if need be. Someone wanted $200 for them, which is more than I paid for the car. Not happening.

83scamp
06-24-2013, 03:53 PM
I've been told that the wheelwell is identical front and rear on the trucks. If you need the lip, find a good front fender and cut out what you need. I've not personally tried it, mine wasn't that bad.

bigbarneycars
06-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Theirs a guy goes by the name Johnnie on here once in a great while that might be able to help you. He parts out 'Pages all the time. He lives just north of the Harbor Tunnel in your back yard some where around Essex. E-address is: rtd36@aol.com If you can't raise him he always has A-31 thru' A-35 at Carlisle. Good luck with it, Jer

85boostbox
06-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Johnneie lives in Hampton. If you want his number PM me

Vigo
06-25-2013, 01:39 AM
Honestly, if you think $200 is too much for rust-free rampage 1/4s the only people you'll be able to buy from are homeless people who happen to own some rust free rear quarters off a rampage, or somebody who just doesn't care what something is worth and will give it you for a case of beer or some such (maybe get them drunk BEFORE you ask!). Now you just have to find those people! :p