PDA

View Full Version : NOS T-top Seals For Sale

shelbymopar89
01-05-2006, 05:17 PM
I know there are people out there that need these, and I can help you out.
T-Top glass rubber molding. This is the one that seals the top of your door glass. $55.00 each. (Takes two)

T-Top door molding. This is the one that runs from the bottom of the B pillar, up around the T-top roofline and down the A pillar. $135.00 each. (Takes two)

T-Top felt molding. This is the felt strip that seals the edge of the T-Top glass. $35.00 each. (Takes two)

Plastic door molding. This is the black plastic trim that runs from the front to the rear of the doors----------SOLD OUT

This price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

http://www.shelbymopar.com/gallerybuilder/galleries/For%20Sale/daytonattopsealsemailforprice.jpg

JeremyL
01-05-2006, 07:33 PM
I need the rubber exterior glass moulding pieces. PM me with a cost + shipping to zip 75460.

shelbymopar89
01-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I need the rubber exterior glass moulding pieces. PM me with a cost + shipping to zip 75460.
I Do not have the ones that run from the front to the rear of the doors. Is this the one you are talking about?

JeremyL
01-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I Do not have the ones that run from the front to the rear of the doors. Is this the one you are talking about?

Yep, the ones that go on the exterior of the door between the glass & sheetmetal. I guess there isn't another source for them?

shelbymopar89
01-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I ended up ordering a full frame door seal and cutting it. The full frame door seal is too short for the T-top cars, but it can be done. You have to take a pair of tin snips and cut it to fit the end cap (the door handle end) the cuts are kinda stair stepped. The seal ended up being about 4 inches too short. I cut the end of the seal (door hinge end) at a 45 degree angle, then taking another new seal (had to buy three and scrap one) cut it at a 45 and splice them together. It is very hard to see the spice, esp with the 45 angle on it. The splice ends up behind the mirror which also adds to making it hard to see. To keep the felt pads that the glass slides against in the correct place I had to drill out the rivits and rerevit them in the correct place. By moving the seal more so to the rear of the car than ment to be I had to drill all new mounting holes in the new seal. With the door closed you can not even see the splice, looks like a full seal till you look behind the mirror. I did have some pictures of the finished product, if I can not find them I can take more and post them on here. If you wanted to only buy two and do it the same way I did I can sell you enough of the third one I bought to do yours. I think they were like $65 each from the dealer. I will give you what you need for $10, keep the rest to help somebody else. Maybe I can break even, not sure how many cars I could do with whats left. I am very picky about the way my car looks and I was pleased with the way it came out. 9 times out of 10 you would not even notice unless I pointed it out. Even with the splice the sight of a new seal is much more pleasing than that of an old cracked seal. I will try to post pics this weekend. Hope this helps man.

shelbymopar89
01-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Bump to the top

JeremyL
01-23-2006, 12:41 PM
The local dealership here actually got me the seals for my car. I already have the passenger side, it came in Thursday of last week, and I *should* have the drivers side piece this week if all goes well. It didn't cost me too much really.. I got 'em for 57 bucks a piece.

CDNTurboZ
01-23-2006, 02:24 PM
The local dealership here actually got me the seals for my car. I already have the passenger side, it came in Thursday of last week, and I *should* have the drivers side piece this week if all goes well. It didn't cost me too much really.. I got 'em for 57 bucks a piece.

wow so they still have them at the dealer:D ?

shelbymopar89
01-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Very interested to see if it is the full set, my parts book shows each side close to $300 and that is from Ma Mopar, and that is just the big seal.

JeremyL
01-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Very interested to see if it is the full set, my parts book shows each side close to $300 and that is from Ma Mopar, and that is just the big seal.

Only seals I've ordered are the exterior window scrapers. All my other seals are intact for now.

WickedShelby88
01-24-2006, 02:44 AM
do you have the rubber seal that seals right where the mirror is at between the door and the a pillar. I have a water leak right there and its downright annoying especially since I have a leather interior.

Thanks, Joseph

shelbymopar89
01-26-2006, 10:35 AM
Only seals I've ordered are the exterior window scrapers. All my other seals are intact for now.
That makes more sense, I was confused in what you bought

do you have the rubber seal that seals right where the mirror is at between the door and the a pillar. I have a water leak right there and its downright annoying especially since I have a leather interior.

Thanks, Joseph
Are you looking for the ones that run up the A pilar, around the T-top and back down the B pilar? If so yes I do have those. Sorry I am not sure exactly which one you are talking about.

MasterJacko96
02-06-2007, 02:42 AM
ok im confuse on which ones are which. the seal that seals the door glass on the top of it you dont sell correct? what is the seal that goes on top of the t-tops or seals the t-top glass? and the A pillar is what? the b-pillar is what part im confused i just want to understand which seals are which lol sorry im confused

djd's turbo
02-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Please give me an update of what you still have available in these sets. Do you still have complete sets? Thanks. djd.

shelbymopar89
03-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Sorry guys have not been on here for a bit. Here is a pic that may help. I do still have everything available.
http://www.shelbymopar.com/gallerybuilder/galleries/For%20Sale/t-top%20prices.jpg

shelbymopar89
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
bump, running low on these.

shelbymopar89
07-21-2008, 06:40 PM
ttt still have a few sets for sale

86redturboz
07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Do you still have the felt molding available?

shelbymopar89
07-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Do you still have the felt molding available?

I do still have some if you are interested.

overboostmotorsports
02-12-2009, 03:16 PM
looking for a package price.
a pillar to b pillar set
felt set
shipped to 01501

Norm

shelbymopar89
02-15-2009, 09:30 AM
looking for a package price.
a pillar to b pillar set
felt set
shipped to 01501

Norm

PM sent

shelbymopar89
04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Seals update. I still have them all in stock but prices have risen slightly. Email for current prices.

overboostmotorsports
04-19-2009, 12:36 AM
got these in last week BEAUTIFUL pieces makes restorations much nicer than dealing with 20+ year old garabage and if you are light on the adhesive down the road you can re-use if you need to replace the windshield

Thanks Brent Nice product

Norm

shelbymopar89
04-19-2009, 12:49 PM
got these in last week BEAUTIFUL pieces makes restorations much nicer than dealing with 20+ year old garabage and if you are light on the adhesive down the road you can re-use if you need to replace the windshield

Thanks Brent Nice product

Norm

No problem, glad you are pleased with the product. Thanks for the post in the feedback section also.
Brent

banger68
12-22-2009, 05:52 PM
PM sent

shelbymopar89
05-09-2011, 07:21 PM
I still have a few of these but I will be going out of country for work till around the first of the year. I will start taking orders again around mid January.

89ShelbyGuy
05-11-2011, 03:24 PM
When will you stop taking orders? My shelby is coming out of storage..and it will have no garage to sit in when it rains...and i really dont wanna cover it everytime....are we talking a week? 2 weeks? i gotta talk to the wifey.

Tom

shelbymopar89
05-28-2011, 07:03 PM
89ShelbyGuy,
Hey man just saw this, I have been gone for a while sorry. You will have to hit me up in Jan, sorry about the wait

shelbymopar89
01-08-2012, 05:32 PM
I am back open for buisness. If you contacted me and I have not gotten back to you please send me a PM.

shelbymopar89
03-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Do or die time fella's, I have THREE full sets left and I am done selling these. All that will be left is odds and ends.

shelby_guy04
03-11-2012, 04:31 PM
you have a PM!