PDA

View Full Version : GLHS decal sets

glhs727
03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Dave has been out for a while and I needed some for several GLHS's that I am currently restoring for myself and customers. In order to make it cost effective we had to make several sets of each. These currently are limited availability so plan accordingly. They can be found in restoration section of our catalog, and are the same great quality as our GLH-T and R/T decal sets we already sell. Here is the product descriptions:
1986 GLHS Decal reproduction kit

These reproduction kits are produced using quality 3M High Performance silver vinyl, just as the factory did. Not a cheaper version of vinyl with inferior qualities, as you might see available elsewhere. The black portions are thermally printed onto the silver vinyl. The reproduction was made from an original kit, on hand, to ensure the sizing and spacing is as close as possible to the original kit. (This was not reproduced from a picture of a reproduction.)

Each kit contains the following pieces:

1x "Dodge" drivers side hood (front edge)
1x "GLHS" pass side hood (front edge)
1x "Shelby Turbo" drivers side hatch (rear edge)
1x "Intercooled" pass side hatch (rear edge) (Strobed effect)
2x "Shelby" on the side skirts, both sides near front of doors
2x "GLHS Intercooled" the big one on the drivers side rear qtr panel
(2pcs included, if you want to label BOTH sides) (silver INTERCOOLED only, no strobe)
1x "CS Shelby CS" windshield banner, on clear 3M HP vinyl, with thermal printed silver strobe lines
2x Double stripe, for side skirts, both sides
1x Single stripe, for front air dam

1987 GLHS Decal reproduction kit

These reproduction kits are produced using quality 3M High Performance silver vinyl, just as the factory did. Not a cheaper version of vinyl with inferior qualities, as you might see available elsewhere. The black portions are thermally printed onto the silver vinyl. The reproduction was made from an original kit, on hand, to ensure the sizing and spacing is as close as possible to the original kit. (This was not reproduced from a picture of a reproduction.)

Each kit contains the following pieces:

87 GLHS:
2x “Intercooled” hood bulge, both sides (no lines, silver only)
2x “GLHS” rear sail panels, both sides
1x “Shelby” windshield
1x “Shelby” drivers side hatch (rear edge)
2x “GLHS” pass side hatch and pass side front fascia
2x “Shelby” on the side skirts, both sides
3x 9ft line strobe tape (about 27 feet to wrap around car)

Extra strobe tape is available upon request, and is charged according to amount needed

2.216VTurbo
03-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Sweet, I'm in:) I caught some greif this weekend at the Team Shelby meet for my blue Shelby windshield (87. CSX)decal. It was either that one or no decal at all:mad:

glhs0075
03-25-2013, 11:46 PM
I'm in too. I'll place my order shortly, waiting to hear back on some Shelby Lancer parts and might be able to combine shipping? I hope this becomes a permanent addition to the FWD catalogue.

supercrackerbox
03-26-2013, 04:21 AM
Dibs. I'll call you on Friday.

black86glhs
03-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Ordered mine earlier this week.:thumbup:

ForzaV12
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Ordered mine this morning and they've already been shipped! Thanks for a needed product at a good price!

168glhs1986
04-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Ordered mine this am and not sure if they shipped or not. We'll see I'd you get better service than me, lol

Just checked. Same great service for me as we'll. thanks Cindy!

black86glhs
04-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Got mine today! Thanks a bunch Cindy.

glhs0075
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Ordered mine today.

2.216VTurbo
04-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Got mine yesterday and since the 86 set came with an extra sail panel decal to do both side, I'd say they're better than OE:clap: I was a little nervous when I saw how small the boxes were but the decals are rolled gently with no creases and tucked into that teeny little USPS box nicely:amen:

168glhs1986
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm glad you told her that After she sent my set. That's the only 1 I really need so now ill have a complete extra set.

supercrackerbox
04-05-2013, 01:57 AM
I was a little nervous when I saw how small the boxes were but the decals are rolled gently with no creases and tucked into that teeny little USPS box nicely:amen:

I thought that too, but all is well. Mine showed up today. :)

JamesL
04-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the feed back guys.