PDA

View Full Version : Code 11 no start stranded.

shackwrrr
03-12-2013, 07:26 AM
Died on highway, code 11 but distributor turns. No power to hep connectors. Power module? Smec?

shackwrrr
03-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Got it, hep was bad. Was a brand new hep from Rock Auto too. That's what I get for buying a 15 dollar hep.

Still need to figure out my random cutout problem. Driving down the highway I get a random cutout and the check engine light blinks. I replaced the hep which didn't fix it but the cutout got worse before the hep died. With the old hep its better but still does it. The shutter wheel is tight and tune up is new.

ShelGame
03-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Got it, hep was bad. Was a brand new hep from Rock Auto too. That's what I get for buying a 15 dollar hep.

Still need to figure out my random cutout problem. Driving down the highway I get a random cutout and the check engine light blinks. I replaced the hep which didn't fix it but the cutout got worse before the hep died. With the old hep its better but still does it. The shutter wheel is tight and tune up is new.

What cal?

shackwrrr
03-12-2013, 09:37 AM
What cal?

Your experimental code for AFR-NB. I still need to drill the 60 way and add a pin for the flashable. I will do that tonight and flash a fresh v19 cal for 5 speed.

ShelGame
03-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Your experimental code for AFR-NB. I still need to drill the 60 way and add a pin for the flashable. I will do that tonight and flash a fresh v19 cal for 5 speed.

That's got an old experimental version of the staging limiter in there. I wouldn't trust that it was right. It's probably best to update your cal to the latest v19 just to eliminate the possibility that old staging limiter code is the cause. V19 has the WB2NB function in it, too.