PDA

View Full Version : RockAuto Now Offers Glass!

RockAuto
02-27-2013, 10:36 AM
RockAuto now offers a huge selection of glass! Find new automotive glass to replace shattered windows or windshields that are cracked or pitted and crazed with age.

Our complete glass listings include:

* Windshield Glass
* Door Window Glass
* Outside Mirror Glass
* Quarter Window Glass
* Rear Window Glass
* Side Window Glass
* Sunroof Glass
* Vent Window Glass

Find new glass for your specific vehicle under the "Body-Exterior" category of the RockAuto catalog. Windshield and molding removal tools are available under the "Tools and Universal Parts" tab.

vipernbox
02-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Not for long. ;). These guys are cleaning ya out. You have to be fast if you want glass for a turbo mopar.

Reaper1
02-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I just want to know if the 90-up Daytona glass comes with the molding on it or not. The description is vague as hell!! If it does, I'm getting one!!

trannybuster
03-08-2013, 02:30 PM
so i got my windshield today, saying it was cracked would be putting it mildy....looks like some threw it on the ground then jumped on it...maybe fedex isnt the best way to ship.

trannybuster
03-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Its more upsetting knowing that however they are getiing packed; which didnt appear to be well; these last few pieces are getting destroyed...Im a appreciate they are going to send another, so service is great, but what good is it?

DevoBuzz
03-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Wonder where it is shipped from - maybe you'll get lucky and pick it up yourself!