PDA

View Full Version : Engine: TIII Custom large plenum intake manifold

yogurt_slinger
01-28-2013, 08:01 AM
I bought this thing a couple years ago and never used it, and have since gotten out of TDs. It is a "Lengel" custom TIII intake with fuel rail, throttle body not included.. This is brand new in the box and has never been mounted, un-polished.

I am looking to get $450 FIRM plus shipping
or will trade for a BBC 427 forged crank in good shape or a BBC 396/427 shortblock (ok if needs rebuilt, just needs to be usable)
or will also trade for pontiac F-body LS-1 engine accessory brackets with pulleys or other LS-1 conversion parts.(conversion harness, intakes...)

If you are interested, please call or txt me as I don't usually have time to check forums that often. SERIOUS inquiries only please, I don't have spare time to waste. THANKS!!
219-776-3414
Bryan Bogacz

I see you can't upload pics directly anymore.....time to dig out the photobucket account.... Thats what I get for not visiting the forums for a while.........
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/bryan99gt/Photo0092_zpscb65b812.jpg
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/bryan99gt/Photo0091_001_zpsf398ec52.jpg

BadAssPerformance
01-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Nice to see you on here Bryan, hope all is well man!

turbovanmanČ
01-28-2013, 02:52 PM
So tempting, but timing is way off, what's new. :(

I am sure others will ask but how are the runners made inside the plenum and what size plenum?

yogurt_slinger
01-29-2013, 07:19 AM
Whats up JT, Turbovanman! All is well, just been a busy few years. Its sad, I haven't even looked at my 69 vette in prob 2 weeks.lol

You know what the sad thing is, I bought this thing for 800 and thought it was a screaming deal. I have it listed for almost HALF that and still, not even a nibble. I'll have to get a pic of the runner side of the intake but, if you look at one of lengels threads for his intakes, you'll see exactly what this intake looks like.. I'm really tempted to just polish it and hang it on the wall in my shop....

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Looks like I spoke too soon, I may have a buyer.

turbovanmanČ
01-29-2013, 01:11 PM
Whats up JT, Turbovanman! All is well, just been a busy few years. Its sad, I haven't even looked at my 69 vette in prob 2 weeks.lol

You know what the sad thing is, I bought this thing for 800 and thought it was a screaming deal. I have it listed for almost HALF that and still, not even a nibble. I'll have to get a pic of the runner side of the intake but, if you look at one of lengels threads for his intakes, you'll see exactly what this intake looks like.. I'm really tempted to just polish it and hang it on the wall in my shop....

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Looks like I spoke too soon, I may have a buyer.

Glad to see you around.

I know, its a wicked deal, trust me, and if i didn't have a welder in my hip pocket, I'd be all over it. :thumb:

yogurt_slinger
01-29-2013, 05:04 PM
sold!