PDA

View Full Version : Engine: Complete 2 piece and SRT parts

spoolinhard
01-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Date: 27th January 2013
Username: spoolinhard
Full Name:
City, State, Zip: Iowa
Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description:

I have a complete 2 piece intake, It has the throttle body, fuel rail/injectors, injector harness and support/bar that goes from the inake to the head. The fuel rail inlet tube is broken off, there is still about an inch of it left to connect to. Could also have another tube tig welded on.
$175

I also Have the following SRT parts:

Front caliper $50
2.4L turbo valve cover $50
exhaust manifold with downpipe $30
Engine Wiring harness, has a few things clipped $75
SRT rods, set of 4 $50

I will have to dig all of this out, if you want pics let me know and I will get them. Everthing is plus shipping.
thanks

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

84omni
01-27-2013, 04:28 PM
What is all cut off teh srt harness and what year was it out of.

Jason

spoolinhard
01-27-2013, 06:39 PM
I think that it is a 2005, I think that the main red power cable to the battery is clipped. I will take a closer look at it and post back

84omni
02-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Have you had a chance to take a closer look at the srt-4 harness because if it is just the main power cable cut I would take it.

Jason