PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise Meet Up??

sdac guy
08-15-2006, 06:29 AM
In past years, a few of us locals have met up at Art Van's in the week prior to the cruise. Anyone going this week? Looks like some of us will be there on Thursday night, starting around 5pm or so. It gets pretty busy by 7pm or so.

Barry

BadAssPerformance
08-15-2006, 08:34 AM
I'll be up there Wed night with my company's annual gig. Private party tho so I probably cannot invite everyone :(

rhubbard
08-15-2006, 06:08 PM
I probably won't go on saturday, just on the days my friend can take me along. Unless someone has a 1 peice driveshaft they can hook me up with real quick.

NeonShowCar
08-15-2006, 08:57 PM
This picture taken by a friend of mine. Not sure who's GLHS it was but this was/is:

http://www.agitated.net/pics/spotted/DSC_9935-sm.jpg

Might try and make it out one nite this week with the SRT6.

cordes
08-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Who is going to be up there on saturday? I will be out there after driving in friday night from central IL. I need to pick up some stuff from the old digs anyway so this is the prefect excuse.

rhubbard
08-16-2006, 07:56 AM
If i could find a cv shaft, i'd possibly go on saturday if there are enough other TM guys going.

cordes
08-16-2006, 07:03 PM
If i could find a cv shaft, i'd possibly go on saturday if there are enough other TM guys going.

Heck, just come on down anyway. It's not like I will be out there long if at all in my omni on sat. I can't think of any place we could all park that would be right on woodward either...

J&H Ryan
08-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Heck, just come on down anyway. It's not like I will be out there long if at all in my omni on sat. I can't think of any place we could all park that would be right on woodward either...
I'll be there with the SL. I might have a place right on woodward too - its through a friend, so I cant guarantee... If you see me out in pontiac, pull in (somewhere) and say hi:amen:

J&H Ryan
08-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I saw the 87 CSX Convertible clone there, a mint red turismo, and an orange charger drag car, but that was it...

cordes
08-19-2007, 09:46 PM
I really only saw the guys that were out on thursady's cars, a daytona, and a bunch of convertible E bodies.