PDA

View Full Version : Fuel: wtb fuel pump plug 92 rt

MNmopar
12-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm looking for the plug and a little of the wire that plugs into the fuel pump on a 92 iroc rt (or whatever other cars have the same plug). I don't want to spend $20 for one, I'm just making a plug so I can run the gas out of the tank with the fuel pump.

If you have one that you could let go cheap, let me know!

Hoping to find one pretty soon because I need to do some fuel line work on the car.:thumb:

MNmopar
12-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyone?

I ordered one from Rock Auto and the plug that they sent isn't even close to being correct... so I am still looking.

GLHS60
12-07-2012, 02:32 AM
I really don't know anything about R/T's but can't you just energize the relay like on the older cars. The cars with a single coil will also run the pump by energizing the + side of the coil. Must be something similar on R/T's??

Thanks
Randy

4 l-bodies
12-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Randy,
Josh is going to jump the ASD wiring. Great minds think alike (lol).
Todd

MNmopar
12-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Yup, I did that last night per Todd's suggestion and it worked great! It actually might have been easier than what I was going to do; thanks for the suggestions guys, I'd never done it that way.

I would like to find a plug though too, so if anyone has one that they can part with let me know.:)

turbovanmanČ
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I hit the local PAP and cut a few off, I"ll see if I can find where I put them, :banghead:

MNmopar
12-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I hit the local PAP and cut a few off, I"ll see if I can find where I put them, :banghead:

That would be awesome Simon, I'd appreciate it!

Maybe we can work out a deal for cams and a plug.:)

GLHS60
12-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks Todd, coming from you I take this as a compliment!!

Thanks
Randy

Randy,
Josh is going to jump the ASD wiring. Great minds think alike (lol).
Todd