sy2206
11-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Date: 03rd November 2012
Username: sy2206
Full Name: Mark Christofferson
City, State, Zip: Stow, OH 44224
Price: Depends on the part.

Hey Guys/Gals,
I've got a black 03 SRT4 that's getting parted out. It's got 122k miles, and the bottom end is toast (no compression in the #1 cyl). If the engine ran good, I'd keep it complete, but seeing as it's not running, lets do it piece by piece. A few things have been sold, but most of the car is up for grabs. It's pretty much stock, only mods are Exhaust Depot hard pipes, 3" catless downpipe, and a K&N short ram intake.

Shipping on most items shouldn't be a big deal. Things like the hood and decklid I'd rather sell local, anything else shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know what you need! Just FYI, this car is about 40 minutes away from. I have pulled a lot of parts and have them here with me, but I don't have everything. If you need something, you can pay me now, and I'll mark it as sold and get it pulled off and shipped as soon as possible. I planning on being there at least once a week, but if I sell a bunch of stuff, I will make a special trip over there to pull parts.

1984rampage
11-04-2012, 02:28 AM
How are the tires? Price on rims + tires?

BIG PSI
11-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Depending on price I may be interested in driver's front door, the hood, the decklid, and the door to window moldings from the other 3 doors. Plus I am in Uniontown, Ohio, so close to you.

Thanks
Chuck

PM me your prices on each and a total, plus your phone number .

sy2206
11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
How are the tires? Price on rims + tires?

The tires are shot. I'm keeping two of the rims, the other two are up for grabs. So I guess if you're looking for a set, I can't really help you. If you're interested in just one or two, let me know and I'll take some close up picts of them for ya.

Depending on price I may be interested in driver's front door, the hood, the decklid, and the door to window moldings from the other 3 doors. Plus I am in Uniontown, Ohio, so close to you. Thanks, Chuck. PM me your prices on each and a total, plus your phone number .

PM sent!

spoolinhard
11-04-2012, 10:21 AM
How much for the front bumper and are there any rips or tears on it?

sy2206
11-04-2012, 10:43 AM
How much for the front bumper and are there any rips or tears on it?

Yeah, it's in kinda rough shape. It's definitely usable, but does have some small rips, and a couple spots that have been ripped and repaired already. I'll take some picts and get em over to ya.

spoolinhard
11-04-2012, 11:35 AM
thanks

sy2206
11-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Front fascia picts. It has been cracked and repaired on both sides, where they typically rip, on the bottom edge just outside of the main opening. Those repairs are pretty bad, and the putty or whatever they used is chipping off the back. It also has two rips at the bottom the the center beam of the crosshairs. Those have not been repaired, they must have happened sometime after the first ones were fixed. The paint obviously is trashed, lots of rock chips, lots of clearcoat peeling.

If anyone's interested in it, let me know. I might just hang it up in the corner of the garage. I also know a guy who does professional body work (and is an SRT owner), so I might have him fix it, then sell it as a "just needs paint, and it's ready to go" kind of a thing.

boosted&tuned
04-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Are u still pating out this srt4?

knownenemy
04-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Although this post is from over 5 months ago I'll ask anyway:
Do you by chance still have the coil packs and wires?
And are they the original ones(with 120K miles)?

Thanks!

DetroitTurbo
04-05-2013, 10:33 PM
If you still have the vehicle I'm interested in at least 1 of the rims as a spare for my PT, maybe both if the price is right.

GLHNSLHT2
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
intake and throttle body available?

JohnnyIroc
04-06-2013, 01:22 AM
shifter?

sy2206
04-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Hey guys,
Yeah, this thread is back from the dead! I haven't done much with the car over the winter months, as parting stuff out is a pain in the --- when it's cold/snowy. Anyway, I do still have it, but much of it has been sold already.

Boosted&tuned, what are you looking for?

Knownenemy and Detroitturbo, I sent you both PM's.

GLHNSLHT2 and JohnnyIroc, the intake, TB, and shifter have all been sold.

moparman76_69
04-10-2013, 03:56 PM
What kind of shape are the struts in? Also the Front knuckles with the brake hardware.

glhs399
04-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Still have the plastic injector cover? If so how much with shipping to 97006 Beaverton Oregon.
Thanks!

Badger
04-11-2013, 01:59 AM
I'll ask even though Im sure they are gone. Mark, did this car have the viper seats and are they still there if it did? and if for some reason it has them AND they are still there what are you asking for them?

sy2206
04-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Hey guys,
I'm putting together an updated list right now, and will post it shortly. That has all the remaining items w/ prices. That'll make it easy on everyone. Stay tuned....

What kind of shape are the struts in? Also the Front knuckles with the brake hardware.

PM sent.

Still have the plastic injector cover? If so how much with shipping to 97006 Beaverton Oregon.
Thanks!

I do still have it. I've got one other guy infront of you who's interested in it. If he backs out, I'll let you know. You're next in line!

I'll ask even though Im sure they are gone. Mark, did this car have the viper seats and are they still there if it did? and if for some reason it has them AND they are still there what are you asking for them?

Yeah, the seats have already been sold.

contraption22
04-15-2013, 04:37 PM
If you still have the complete battery tray, I could use one. Please PM with price shipped to 19083 if available.

Thanks!

smallblockfreak
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
How much for the k frame if its in good shape? 14895

sy2206
04-18-2013, 03:53 PM
OK guys,
For the most part, this is whats left. Prices DO NOT include shipping. Most items can be shipped. I do not want to ship the big stuff, like bumpers, top dash pad, engine, K-member, etc, but if you absolutely have to have it, and I don't have any locals interested, I may entertain the idea of shipping some items. Below is a list of stuff already sold. If you're looking for something, and it's no on either list, let me know, I may have it. I can also bring any of this to the Buckeye swap meet on the 27th.

Alpine CD player (CDE-9846), comes with the mounting kit, wire harness, and antenna adapter, so it’s plug and play. $35.
Stage1 PCM, with skim and key, $180.
RR Side skirt, $25.
Top dash pad, good shape, but not perfect, $30.
K&N Short ram intake, mounting tab is cracked, but definitely usable, $35.
Shifter cables, pair, $50.
Center console, $35.
Coil pack, $15.
Pedal assembly (car is an 03, so it has the black rubber pedal pads), $35.
Front bumper cover, good shape but needs some work, $200.
Rear bumper cover, $150.
Aftermarket 3” down pipe (I believe it's a ATP piece), needs flex section replaced, $50.
Stock sway bars, pair, $30.
Stock struts w/ springs and mounts, set of 4, $100.
K-member with A-arms, $100.
Fuel sending unit, complete, $50.
Dash harness, $40.
Set of 3 vacuum solenoids, $25.

The following items are SOLD and/or not available.

Stock exhaust, mid-pipe and tail section.
Dash bezel.
Front bumper crash bar w/ foam.
Pair of front A-pillar trim.
Colored vacuum harnesses.
Fuel line, from hard line to rail.
PCV hard line, from valve cover to TB.
Shifter.
Throttle body w/ spacer.
Viper inspired seats, both fronts and rear.
Turbofold w/ 02 housing, heat shields, and WGA.
Shifter boot.
All 4 doors, with panels, glass, etc.
Foglight bezels.
Foglights.
Side marker lights.
Decklid w/ spoiler.
Washer fluid reservoir.
Hood.
Stock intercooler.
Intercooler pipes/hoses.
Stock wheels.
Both front fenders.