PDA

View Full Version : where to get garrett turbo parts?

grand rapids
08-13-2006, 02:44 PM
looking for bushings and seals for my garrett t03

turbovanmanČ
08-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Ebay or phone one of our vendors, TU or FWD.

grand rapids
08-14-2006, 08:26 AM
tu only sells units, and fwd p the same. i saw a company on ebay sells bushings for a t3, emailed and waiting for reply.

grand rapids
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
yes turbovanman you are right. ebay has a kit for 65$ good looking out bra!

ssheen
08-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Not all kits have the same parts. If you are totally rebuilding it, check out the parts the different auctions offer.

cordes
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
There is a place over by you that is called michigan turbo or some thing to that effect. I know two of the turbo cars that I have purchased have had turbos from there. I believe that they also do rebuilds and balancing etc.

bill2
08-17-2006, 09:01 PM
... a place over by you that is called michigan turbo...
Michigan turbo is located in Grand Rapids. Their product is decent but when you call you talk to a receptionist type who takes down specifics, then passes that info on to their builders. The builders get a price and verify the application, then give that back to the receptionist. The receptionist then calls you back. I ordered a supercharger for a customers pontiac and can say i relieved to find it was correct. With that said, i'd give Chris/ Turbos Unleashed a call, save some time and know its right before you even open the box ;).

grand rapids
08-27-2006, 12:06 AM
michigan turbo is who rebuilt mine last time around. cost me 400$, 5 years and less than 2000 miles later, i have excessive shaft play. im not saying that they did a bad job, but what would you think. for the money, i could have got hooked up by chris for way less, i think im gonna rebuild it myself - how could it be worse than spending 400$.