PDA

View Full Version : ms1 questions

paduster
10-14-2012, 09:23 AM
so a while back i bought a used ms1 off a member and now looking to get a understanding of everything i have and putting it to use lol. i just got a aem wide band and the only other piece i need to get is a usb adapter for the computer and it should be ready to get installed. now i am going to first install this on my lebaron that i have with out removing or cutting any stock wires wanna put this car back to stock when i build the new race car whenever i buy it but till then wanna learn how to tune and work on the ms.

i know he had it running a bone stock 3.0 already with using the disturber but he gave me a gm coil pack and ignition module modified with the needed ignition drivers installed in it. so how do i use these

and i cant seem to find a wiring diagram anymore and i know i had them before and just cant find them anyone with a link even if it is easy to find right now i cant so please help this dumb a** find it lol.

RoadWarrior222
10-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Well if you think you saw info here before and the search isn't being helpful when you need to look up three letter acronyms like TPS or MS1 etc, then you can make google confine itself to results on a specific site by putting
site:turbo-mopar.com
followed by the search words in a google search box.
for instance
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aturbo-mopar.com+MS1+3.0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Sundance 6g72
10-15-2012, 01:38 AM
go easy on your self and just run the dizzy. leave the coils for the other car. didnt he provide a harness ready to drop in?

paduster
10-15-2012, 06:46 AM
the harnes was cut 3 feet long have to rerun it out to sensors