PDA

View Full Version : 5.0 litre goes down

Hemidare
01-04-2006, 04:56 PM
The other night there i went to the store in search of something better to eat then at home......(atleast that is the official story to my wife). And i come out of the corner store and start heading home when a nice convertible 5.0 litre comes out of a side street with really nice sounding exhaust.

White guy and a east indian, so i pull up beside them at about 80 km/h and i c white guy get that look in his eye........like i am gonna show this little black car who is boss (i'm little black car). So i hear him punch it, i am at about 3 k and i punch it in 4th and by the time i was at 130 km/h he was 4 car lengths behind. So i let them catch up and say nice mustang , While white guy is looking all bug-eyed at me and in shock, and i am smiling ear to ear (its a condition i am getting it looked into)

The ricer in his passenger seat has to hang his head out the window and says i should race you in my talon i have 8 g's into the engine. I just love the little extra they have to say even though it is'nt warranted, the talon is'nt there so why bring it up? But i will keep my eye open for the talon and if he beats me i will say nice car! :bump2:

turbomopar87
01-04-2006, 07:17 PM
yea, i beat a 91 GT stang in my "little black car" (Shelby Z) too, except it was my buddy and he knew it was coming :D

so what is your little black car?

Hemidare
01-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Its a little 89 shadow es with 14 psi

GLHSKEN
02-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Sweet.. 14 psi and taking down a fox body... not too bad

JohnnyLightning86
02-15-2006, 10:29 PM
That's the way to give 'em an education thru humiliation.

3Bar_Mopar
02-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Sweet.. 14 psi and taking down a fox body... not too bad

My heavy ---, leather interior Daytona with 14 PSI, 2.5 automatic non-intercooled was able to stay even with a 5.0 Fox body. He said he had flowmasters, but it was an automatic car. Neither of us could pull on each other.

My car was stock except for 14 PSI and an open downpipe.