PDA

View Full Version : General: FS: New le-bra brand bra for spirit/acclaim....

tsiconquest88
10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Date: 06th October 2012
Username: tsiconquest88
Full Name: Joe Croce
City, State, Zip: wallkill, NY 12589
Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Got this off a seller on eBay. I never used it nor did he lol. He had it for several years. Anyway it looks like it would be bad --- on an rt which was my plan but sold the car. 60 bucks shipped. More for Canada. Pics are below. Has cutouts for fogs and see through mesh on one piece I assume for grill. But I don't know as I never even put it up to my car to see how it goes lol.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/IMG_20121006_131906.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/IMG_20121006_131751.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/IMG_20121006_131948.jpg

tsiconquest88
01-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Anyone even like this thing lol? I thought it was cool. Just never got around to putting it on.

iTurbo
01-19-2013, 07:02 PM
I think it's kinda cool. I think it would look OK on my red Spirit R/T even if it makes the car look like a bandit. It's sorta 80s to tell you the truth but I like it for that. Do you know for a fact that it will fit the R/T or ES models with the fog lights and lower front lip?

RoadWarrior222
01-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Anyone even like this thing lol?

Ummm, this is just to confirm your item/post is clearly visible, and that one can tell what it is from the pics... and if I left you talking to yourself in here too long, it would imperil my carefully crafted reputation as the forum nutjob. :thumb:

tsiconquest88
01-19-2013, 07:23 PM
I wrote that cus I posted it a while back and no one replied lol. Yes it will I put it up to the car and seen it line up, I just didn't have time to do it that day then it sat in the house since lol. Seemed like the corner lights had to be removed. 92 spirit is close enough to 80's rt or not lol. It was going to be a little bit of a time taker that day I was hoping it was 123. I put the car away and spring came around did the holset etc. Never messed with the bra. I had plans to though. Couple months later the car got smashed into while parked.

iTurbo
01-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Eh, I know the feeling. I have had no less than four cars smashed into at my apartment complex while parked (SL, GLH, Reliant wagon, and Shadow ES).

So it WILL fit with the R/T style front bumper cover with lower lip and fog lights??

tsiconquest88
01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Yep when I put the piece up with the fog cutouts and all up to it it was lined up and all. I had a 92. If you want it grab it and if its a problem somewhere with installing chuck it and ill pp your money back. No sweat.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

I thought it was cool mostly cus I didn't even know there was a bra for spirits lol. It woulda put a little style and hide my faded front bumper lol

ScottD
01-22-2013, 11:38 PM
I had one of these on my R/T several years ago. I thought they looked pretty good on the car. Bump for a neat piece.

tsiconquest88
01-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Yea I thought it'd look good. Thanks man