PDA

View Full Version : bad 1st impression

cs daytona
08-12-2006, 02:43 PM
so this the 1st thing i bought for my daytona since bought it:

i ordered a stock FPR from FWDperformance.com on the 8-4-06 and needed it kinda quick so i vouched for the 2nd day shipping. so now its like the 12th and still no part. my order history says 'awaiting shipping'. so i called them to -----, and noticed that it was a 281 number. so i googled up the address and theyre only a friggen 30min drive from me!! what kinda $$$$ is that. i could have taken a long lunch to pick that thing up! i paid a damn $11 2 day shipping fee for a 30 min drive i could have made. i wonder if it hasn't been shipped that they can cancel the order, refund me $11, and i can pick it up. so no shipping charge for me anymore guys!

sorry i had to vent about $11 but i can get over it cus i will be going to them for everything now.

has anybody ever had such experiences?

travis

WVRampage
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Thats good to have a place like that 30 min from you,saves on shiping but what about sales tax?

cs daytona
08-13-2006, 12:19 AM
the sales tax is still cheaper than shipping most of the time :thumb:

Speedeuphoria
08-13-2006, 10:59 AM
I agree that sucks
I am pretty sure that they are very slammed w/ business and new additions. They normally do great things for their customers. I am waiting patiently for some items that I ordered last month as well.
Any day now would be great Cindy
Matt

turbovanmanČ
08-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Its simple, just call her.

cs daytona
08-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Its simple, just call her.

who else can tell me that cindy is the coolest in the world!! i called today to check on my order, shes gonna refund my shipping charge and give me a tour of the shop!! thats cool as fudge!! sometime this week i need to take a day off to go to the dentist, and the rest of the day i'm going shopping at FWD!!!!!

travis

Birddog
08-15-2006, 01:09 AM
My 1st impression was great.....She sent my 3" DP so dang fast it made my head spin!!!!
Glad to hear it worked out:D