PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - CSX-T

4DrMopar
08-10-2006, 07:58 AM
I am looking for a CSX-T as my play car or second car... am hoping to be picking up a v6 P body from a member on here shortly and would also like to get a CSX to start building, thank, will entertain all.....All Shelby items not required (though would be nice) and paint, isnt an issue... rust is..

Mario
08-10-2006, 07:47 PM
So you're looking for a project?

4DrMopar
08-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes, and no.... I'd like one thats able to be a daily driver, but I can do paint, recover seats, headliner, etc.... basically, if theres a '88 T for sale, I'd like ot see it, see if its something I wanna get into :)

I am HOPING to be picking up a 93 Shadow/Duster v6 5 speed soon as my daily driver, this woudl be a project or a DD if that falls through. Looking more for a fun car though...something to work on, keep the mind and hands (and wallet) busy....
got one in mind?

show-off
08-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Everything has a price...hell, I would sell mine for $10-15K (yes I have a lot more into it!). But then again, you would never have to do much work on the car and can out run just about anything on the street on motor. If you run into something heavily built just flip on the bottle heater, purge some nitrous, and spray it!

4DrMopar
08-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah, am not looking for radically fast. I am looking more for a car that handles like its on rails, fast isnt my number#1 priority, great handling daily driver, fast is a bonus :)