PDA

View Full Version : FS: 89 Stick T1 Voyager

csxt665
08-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Factory 89 Turbo van. White /w/ tan interior. Was originally an auto, but I converted it to stick.

Inside:
Headliner held up by staples - looks like a couch
Interior average for the age and mileage

Outside:
Some rust at center of D/S bottom door lip
Rust hole in slider door, also below slider track, and at P/S rear wheel lip
6.0" Crab wheels wrapped in 5k mi old Firestone FR380 205/70/15 tires

-Brand new brakes all around (shoes, drums, pads, and rotors)
-5k mi old stock-replacement clutch (flywheel did get turned when it was out)
-Chassis has 172,xxx mi currently.
-Drivetrain is out of my old Blue stick van. 217,xxx on it currently. Crack in trans case when I dropped it on the floor two years ago, and it did go the whole way thru. It's been epoxied since then, and hasn't really been a problem. Trans is starting to make some noise.
-Engine getting tired, but it runs well. AWESOME oil pressure (65 cold, 20 hot). 13psi daily, and goes through NO oil. Remember, it has almost a quarter million miles on it. Does not smoke.
-G body rad/cooler setup installed
-New (reman) D/S axle

Has mechanical oil pressure gauge installed (65psi cold, 20psi hot), and a boost gauge zip tied to the steering wheel. I left the automatic shifter in place to mess /w/ people. They look twice when they see the column and floor shifters in the van .
It has a 2.5" home made side exit exhaust /w/ stock cat. The van recently passed state emissions with flying colors.

I'll throw in a good, rebuildable (not a knocker or smoker when pulled) 2.5 T1 longblock that came out of another van as well as a last known good 520 trans. Included is anything I have spare to do with the van.

$1000 OR BEST for it all. It's a running, driving stick turbo van! Be the envy of all your friends. It's earned a reputation in my area. Pics available as soon as I find the camera. If you live far away I'd tow it just in case. It does have a lot of miles on it, and is no spring chicken anymore.

Reason for sale: I'm picking up a late model Voyager the end of the week and need to clean house.

Thanks

Jon G.

Van is located in Oakdale, CT 06370