PDA

View Full Version : TBI to Turbo swap- No juice?

1985ShlbyChrger
08-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I swapped in an 87 Turbo I harness into my TBI 86 Reliant wagon. I get power to headlights, rear defrost, domelight. No instrument cluster activity, no dimming of the instrument cluster lights, no radio, no buzzing when door is open, although i think i disconnectd that buzzer. I have no idea. I have 2 connecotrs under the dash that I can't find places to reconnect to, since I had to pull the whole underdash apart to get the steering column out and swap 5 speed pedals in and I don't remember if they were even connected to anything in the first place. I also have a 4 pin flat connecotr in the engine bay by the starter and alt harnesses that has no plug. What would this go to?Anybody have any pictures?

This is my first TBI to Turbo swap and also my first auto to stick swap. What do I need to do to the auto starter harness to convert it to use with a 5 speed? I k now something has to be done with the neutral saftey switch plug.
I need some help guys, what can you do for me?

I have to have this car done by the weekend, or my parents are buying me a honduh.

Thanks

Nate