PDA

View Full Version : 89 TC by Maserati 16V 5spd for sale

Xtrempickup
08-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Would like to sell my newly acquired 16V TC with 60K miles to anybody that would be interested and that would not chop it up, but who am i kidding, once its yours you can do what you please. has 60K miles, body is good, a compound and wax would make it look awesome. i have almost everything for it, including extra leather to patch things and recover areas. I have lots of extra parts. Car has 4 new tires. The motor starts and runs well, turns on the first try. Rad is good, IC, etc. Exterior is Cabernet, interior is ginger. I have everything but the tool set and umbrella. Car is CLEAN, no rust. has one spot in the rear bumper that needs a piece of fiberglass and a little poly and it would fix the crack thats there, the pieces are this there. The trunk is the only place where the paint is faded and clear coat worn. Interior average, far from perfect, i got an estimate of about $1500 to redo it all inside. Trans shifter is stift, goes into all forward gears. Reverse i havent been able to get into, but i have sneaking feeling its just out of adjustment or something is in the way. The glass is all good and original except the windshield. has hard top and hard top stand. had hard top original cloth cover for storage with Maserati on it. have all the original manuals from new. have 2 sets of keys, one of the original sets. 3 rd owner. everything power works, except power is getting lost before the top, leading me to believe there is a kink ir something unplugged someplace, so antenea, trunk light and top pop and tonnea cover dont work with the swtiches, too many things to be bad at the same time. Underside is clean, motor doesnt leak anything i can see. except around the valve covers, needs gaskets made for it, i have cams seals new for it. Very nice car. Havent laid a hand on it since i bought it. would like the money for something im gonna drive normally. asking 7500$ or best offer, will not part whatsoever. pics i can take for you, but its dirty now

2.216VTurbo
08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Ah the optional and desired Burlwood shifter...:thumb: Mine's just got plain ol brown leather:o

Xtrempickup
08-12-2006, 01:49 PM
anybody for 6700 or best offer

slasky
08-12-2006, 03:05 PM
very nice car. Too bad I don't have the money or the space for it now.

Xtrempickup
08-15-2006, 03:57 PM
wow not one person even wanting to see if i'll take a good deal less. getting another car might be harder than i thought. looking into trades and cash, possibly like another Iroc R/T or Spirit R/T even nice 87 or 86 GLHS or 87 Shelby Lancer or 87 CSX

j4278h
08-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Tom,

I've got a 91 red spirit r/t completely bone stock that would look nice sitting next to your iroc.:)

2.216VTurbo
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Tom,

I've got a 91 red spirit r/t completely bone stock that would look nice sitting next to your iroc.:)

Uh oh, sounds like that 16V TC powerplant may end up in one of Jasons '20 other TD's':( Sad news for the TC lovers here:o

Xtrempickup
08-15-2006, 07:04 PM
also actually looking more for a 68-72 Chevelle big block car or even Nova or Monte Carlo SS if nothing else, thats what im looking to buy if i do sell the Masi. can't hold out for the masi selling so its not like the chevelle are going fast or cheap, Chevelles are always for sale, i know which options i want, not buying a builder