PDA

View Full Version : The SDAC Channel

dodgeshadowchik
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Well, we made a channel on Youtube for SDAC. The first two link are to the "promotional" video I put together over the course of the last few days, really.

Low-res upload to my own channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dexjoV2HuyM

High Definition version on the SDAC Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1H8VGTybHM&feature=plcp

SDAC channel: (nothing there, really.... yet. Got a ton of work to do this week!)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShelbyDodgeAutoClub?feature=mhee

S (http://www.youtube.com/user/ShelbyDodgeAutoClub?feature=mhee)ome notes on the "promotional" video:
-Shot with the Nikon D7000 and the GoPro Hero 2 (Thanks everyone for letting me attach them to your cars!)
-Edited with Adobe Premiere, with the titles animated in Adobe After Effects CS6.

contraption22
07-13-2012, 09:28 AM
The compilation video is really great! Nice work MB!

30 PSI SHADOW
07-13-2012, 09:55 AM
awesome!!!

85boostbox
07-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Agreed. I love the pics of downtown from belle isle. Best way to see the city in my opinion. Ill be up there all next week and I always grab a pic of downtown from belle isle. And I ALWAYS make a stop at lafayette coney island. God I miss detroit. Be nice to be there starting tomorrow.

moparman76_69
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Nice, the still shot used for the video link is me doing the timing on the DC charger. Does that make me semi-famous?

ajakeski
07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Very cool. Thanks.

OnLooker
07-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Very nice

turboshad
07-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Great job MB :clap: I'm not sure where you found the time to get all that footage but I like it.

RoadWarrior222
07-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Damn kids, I keep getting Elmos World pop into my head every time I see the thread title... SDAC channel, all SDAC all the time... :D

Nice work :thumb:

Can you have categories or subchannels in a channel? they get a bit ungainly when there's 50+ vids, pertickelly when you have to hit "see more/all" buttons about a gazillion times to actually SEE all the vids on a channel. I'm just anticipating it's inevitable raging success and think it would be hard to find stuff when there's a bunch of events and members ride vids etc in there.

omni_840
07-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Very nicely done:clap:

BadAssPerformance
07-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Awesome work MB! :hail: THANK YOU! :clap:

Can you have categories or subchannels in a channel?

We'll worry about that after more than 1 video is posted, LOL ;)

Orangetona
07-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I subscribed to the SDAC channel. Im Shelbyzd

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Damn kids, I keep getting Elmos World pop into my head every time I see the thread title... SDAC channel, all SDAC all the time... :D

Nice work :thumb:

Can you have categories or subchannels in a channel? they get a bit ungainly when there's 50+ vids, pertickelly when you have to hit "see more/all" buttons about a gazillion times to actually SEE all the vids on a channel. I'm just anticipating it's inevitable raging success and think it would be hard to find stuff when there's a bunch of events and members ride vids etc in there.

Yes you can. On one of my channels that I actually have a lot of videos on I have skits/video responses/vlogs/other

168glhs1986
07-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Great video MB. You can also post some pics in Shelby dodge racing on Facebook if you'd like.

85glht
07-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Wow!! Nice job!

dodgeshadowchik
07-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks everyone.... It's always a challenge to edit things to the music. Then it really makes you mad when the computer somehow messes the soundtrack up, and have to spend the next 2 hours trying to re-sync it. :) LOL... was a long night.

But glad you all like it. I'll work on getting the individual races and such up next week when returning from work. :)

DJ: That's one one cool thing about a camera that can take video and photos. Multitasking! LOL! Was just glad to end up having enough to work with.